Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Soon Dabbs, I just got home and have chores to do. LadyG tho!
Hey buddy look after your heart and pops . I’m sorry I never had a father the loved me bit step father and lost him a year ago. Christmas Eve . Sad time. In my prayers man.

Anything I can do on me
Please I don’t have much but let me know . Hate heart aches and stresses that follow :passitleft:

Day115 Hot Damn!! HAPPY 420!!! Yeah!:bong::roorrip::passitleft::cough:

It's been a long few weeks folks! P and Mag are deficient for sure! Maybe K too, let me know what you think of the yellow striped leaves. So I flushed them. It took so long! I didn't want to but they needed a bit more pruning. I went to town on Hairy Hippy. Some branches fell. Then I split Olga tying her back down. I nice split if I do say so myself. Thank God for strong plants! I brought them all back to the low 300s for runoff. Sorry Shed, I know you guys need the water and I felt guilty the whole time I was doing it. By the next grow I'll devise a way to recycle that water. They clawed pretty hard after their flush. That is what overwatering your plants looks like for any new comers wondering. That is as clear of an image as you could need. Everything is in the pics.

I'm just jamming some Them Crooked Vultures, smokin' that Cheese Auto, so good by the way! I'll make my way over there to do the smoke review soon. I've got company coming today and we are scheduled for a moon walk with a launch time of 4:20P.M. I'll see you all there. I'm overcompensating for my absence today. Sorry 420 staff, I didn't tag or describe them this time. Too many and too little time.

Be safe, smart and courteous on your journeys today my friends.

No sweat Ripe unless you can find a way to send your runoff here! I can use it for the fruit trees when you do instead of the bucket in the shower I use for them now (they seem ok with a bit of shampoo runoff :)). Lower leaf yellowing in a forest that dense shouldn't be a concern, and I'm sure the flush/reset will take care of the deficiencies. Man I would have defoled those plants while they were sitting in the tub. So much down under just blocking the airflow!

Love the garden hose in the bathroom.

420 on!

Enjoy your 420 Ripe!

I am Penny! You do the same! Thanks for being here.
No sweat Ripe unless you can find a way to send your runoff here! I can use it for the fruit trees when you do instead of the bucket in the shower I use for them now (they seem ok with a bit of shampoo runoff :)). Lower leaf yellowing in a forest that dense shouldn't be a concern, and I'm sure the flush/reset will take care of the deficiencies. Man I would have defoled those plants while they were sitting in the tub. So much down under just blocking the airflow!

Love the garden hose in the bathroom.

420 on!

I did a bunch on them while they were there. I keep telling sayin' I can take way more than I am comfortable with and they still just put it back. What I did yesterday should have been done before flower I know...now. Now I know. I am really looking forward to next grow after all I have learned from this one. I am hoping for the same results as far as plant footprint from 2 plants though. It will be way easier to manage. For now that humidifier is underneath and in the middle blowing cool air straight up with two fans above and on the front tent corners blowing co2 on top of them. Isn't that how you get 10 inch colas? Leaving a bit underneath? The hose is the only way to speed the process and not soak the leaves.

Day 120 and 23 since 12/12

Not much really to report here. The leaves are still coming off from the multi-deficiency. The new leaves look nice and lush. We should see what is really going on over the next week. I pulled a couple more branches off of all of them. As you'd guess, the most came off of Hairy Hippy again. I watered today. I threw in 10 extra ml of CalMag in the water. I followed the label for Iguana Grow, Bloom, Ancient Earth, Big Bud and Bud Candy. I added 5 ml of Armor Si. That is 2 extra than the recommended dose for 3.5 gallons. Here they are.

Olga

Hairy Hippy

Hope

Purple Pics on the next two

Weed is on the TV in the Tent!

I feel like Bob Ross up in this Tent!

The NYCTD is really stretching out, showing her Sativa side. The Cheeses didn't stretch much. If the NY gets much taller I am going to get some booster seats for the Cheeses to keep the canopy even. I ordered a light mover a few days ago and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'll be able to get the light closer, increase the light they are getting as well as the penetration. I don't think Hope is going to stretch to the top of the tent.

Day 122 and 25 Days Flowering

Today (well last night) we lost a dedicated member of the tent. It was a very loyal and necessary member but it had to go to make room for this!!!

In "light" of the new mover, the T5 had to go and I'll be ordering a small tent to start seedlings and veg the next two. Yes two, I already said that. Just Like PT. I feel it is a better use of space, hell, a better use of everything.

I'm still watching the leaves after the last flush. If things are still yellowing, browning and burning I am going to do another soil slurry test.

I smelled Olga today, put my nose right up to her and WOW! She is very potent on the nose! It looks like there is going to be another sweet Cheese pheno there Shed. Maybe I can bring it over after all? Hope isn't really putting off a smell unless you ruff her up a bit. I should have tried to clone Olga. Olg well! Hopefully the other 5 seeds I have contain one more of her!

Funny story, The tent door was open for a long time last night while we put the light mover in. This morning my lady yells up the stairs "I just found another ladybug down here! Why are there so many out of the tent now!!???" "The door was open for a long time last night Baby!" I say. I think for a minute and was reminded of a fly fisherman who has "stream" aquarium to grow aquatic insects in his house. It help to know what bugs are hatching and when. He left the lid open and consequently invited a full blown Mayfly hatch to his dinner table. Good thing they are high in protein! My point is, if anyone in the world deserves reparations pay, it is our spouses! Too bad I'm a broke ass recording engineer! Here is how I feel better about myself.

Off topic, be sure you are listening to those around you, even if you know they are wrong. Our atmosphere today is contrite and full of talk. No listening. Talk is the enemy of action. Listening is the road to peace. Peace is the result of love! Once you care for the well being of your brothers and sisters, you secure your own. May the day bless you and yours especially!

Off topic, be sure you are listening to those around you, even if you know they are wrong. Our atmosphere today is contrite and full of talk. No listening. Talk is the enemy of action. Listening is the road to peace. Peace is the result of love! Once you care for the well being of your brothers and sisters, you secure your own. May the day bless you and yours especially!

yes Confusius

Back
Top Bottom