Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

Lovin it ripe! :high-five: can't wait to see the diesel progress! Awesome captions as well. Does that light mover seem pretty high quality?
Thanks LaquerHead, that makes two of us. It does. There are 4 wheels on top and one big one on the bottom. I thought they could grip the rail better but the light moves so that must be how it is designed.

Off topic, be sure you are listening to those around you, even if you know they are wrong. Our atmosphere today is contrite and full of talk. No listening. Talk is the enemy of action. Listening is the road to peace. Peace is the result of love! Once you care for the well being of your brothers and sisters, you secure your own. May the day bless you and yours especially!

*I hear you...loud and clear! Very profound Ripe. We have two ears one mouth, we should listen twice as much as we speak. So many people take others to task and badger them into right and wrong. When listening may reveal what is truly being said. You have a great influence on us, something money you can't buy, you "broke-a*s recording engineer (your words)." hahahahaha

Ladies look amazing and Olga is doing the splits, so much going on. :) Much respect :peace:

Wow thanks Lady G, I was just listening to the news and that is what came to mind. Things need to chill on our precious planet. We need to just give them all some nice relaxing Indica and see if everything’s is still as big of a deal as they think.

I am at a hard spot. I am having trouble telling if this is K or Mg or both still. This is from Olga(Cheese1)

I see other thing on the other 2 so I'll post those tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Maybe drop it? Too much can often show the same as when it's not getting enough

I am at a hard spot. I am having trouble telling if this is K or Mg or both still. This is from Olga(Cheese1)

I see other thing on the other 2 so I'll post those tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

hmm let me play devils advocate and suggest something sometimes high N can lockout P and K also when they are let to dry ... and since the leafs are so very dark green it may be at play here ...

Yeah that's why I was thinking lower it q tad PT. Cal mag can carry lots on N

So should I drop to half or 3/4?
3/4 and re assess yellowing of lower leaves between veins. Often what people think is a mag issue is another micro nutrient like sulfur iron calcium etc. Mag issues will start bottom up.

Its tricky because you want a certain ratio of calcium to magnesium but even when they are in the correct ration too much or too little of either will throw everything else off. Not usually enough to botch a grow. I'd say you could continue on your route and make harvest fine.

I would drop it back a touch. If it looks to be worsening immediately go back and if it improves let er growwwww

3/4 and re assess yellowing of lower leaves between veins. Often what people think is a mag issue is another micro nutrient like sulfur iron calcium etc. Mag issues will start bottom up.

Its tricky because you want a certain ratio of calcium to magnesium but even when they are in the correct ration too much or too little of either will throw everything else off. Not usually enough to botch a grow. I'd say you could continue on your route and make harvest fine.

I would drop it back a touch. If it looks to be worsening immediately go back and if it improves let er growwwww
Damn it's one of those go-slow-and-see guys ;).

Damn it's one of those go-slow-and-see guys ;).
Which reminds me I didn't see which of your plants sorted themselves out with your aggressive adjustments.... but in veg tou can almost get away with murder, certainly torture! Once a blooming remember they are far more sensitive to nute leaves and changes.

Chances are at that level of cal mag 1/2 will do just fine. But be aware of you notice weirding just bump them back up to the 2/3 3/4. Or that's what I would do.

I switched from 8 ml cal mag xtra and part a to 7 ml of the micro from grow micro bloom and it threw the plants into a bit of a funk... from what I can only assume was not enough cal mag.

Back
Top Bottom