Ripped off

Tie-Dyed Soul

A friend of mine who I used to hang out with when I was around 14-17 recently got in touch again and we had hung out a few times. I had been dry lately and he said that he knew someone who had some great smoke and a lot of it. Being that its been dry and I don't know when I'll find something good again, I decided to go in on a little over an ounce and with him.

He took my money and said he'd call me when he has it. Never got back to me and won't answer my calls, when I asked around, I found out the guy is into hard drugs now and has ripped of several other people too.

Pisses me off that someone would do that. Especially someone I thought was a friend.

Its only $200 dollars, so it could have been much worse, but still, $200 isn't exactly a small amount of money.

And now I'm still weedless to boot.

I would hunt him down.

$200 feeds me for a long time, if I happen to sacrifice that much on herb at one time then I really need it.

Punishable by death.. jk.. or am I?

If I said it once I said it a billion times, money exchanges hands only at the exact same time as the product and not a minute before. :peace:

If I said it once I said it a billion times, money exchanges hands only at the exact same time as the product and not a minute before. :peace:

This is one of the reasons why the laws of this land need to be changed. Shady deals & rip offs would stop being a reality if "we the people" would push legislation through in ernest that allows adults 18 and above to go to Co-Ops, Dispensaries or grow.

See, usually I do the exchanging green for green deal, but I have known this guy for a long time and at one point I knew I could trust him with stuff like that. It pisses me off more to know how things ended up with him than losing money or weed, y'know? He is letting a terrible drug run his life and ruin friendships. Another reason to just stick to weed.

I learned a lesson through all of this and it settled for me whether I will be growing. As soon as I have some money again I am buying some equipment to start a small grow. And I learned a lesson about even if I think I can trust someone to still be cautious.

Oh definitely, when I start growing I will not be mentioning it to anyone. That will be kept as quiet as possible.

I am pretty much done with this guy that ripped me off, I see no reason to continue to associate with him from this point on.

yeah agreed. It seems to be dry in a lot of places. I've went through at least 5 people today to find some just reg stuff, but no luck yet. Sorry that the guy ripped you off. I would be pissed. Maybe something will come around for you.

One warning sign that you might have noticed is if your old mate has begun using chemicals that aren't discussed on this forum.

If so, his behaviour is why straight folks, whose experience hasn't shown them the difference in chemical choices as significant, fear legalization of the Herb.

^^So true.

One warning sign that you might have noticed is if your old mate has begun using chemicals that aren't discussed on this forum.

If so, his behaviour is why straight folks, whose experience hasn't shown them the difference in chemical choices as significant, fear legalization of the Herb.

See thats the thing. I didn't know he was using other chemicals until after the fact. If I had I would never have even talked to him. I don't even drink anymore, its just the herb for me, that other substance is the worst of the worst and I wouldn't (knowingly) associate with people who use it.

I am not really angry anymore, its money, it can be replaced, I'm upset about the lack of green to show for it though, and like I said earlier, even more saddened by what a friend has become.

yea i would let him go and enjoy his 200 dollars and let karma catch up to him because it definately will the way he is acting, being i grew up in a small town i hear about all the kids i went to highschool with and i know of some ppl like that and it actually jsut so happens one of them woke up in the hospital with a broken jaw and didnt know how he got there....thats the kind of things that life brings you......there has to be a logical way to get the point across that marijuana is far less dangerous than some pills made in some dudes basement lol

It happens from time to time. An eighth is the most I'm willing to buy if its from a shady or new situation.

if you do the next right thing karma may even things out

buddy of mine got screwed out on a grow with someone else got the equipment cash he put in out but no buds with in the last week
someone he did a kindness for when he was flush with seeds got from tax return $$$ back in winter stopped by for a holiday and gave him a bud or so from the same variety he grew out from a seed given him made his holiday and when the wife passed out early and couldn't finish a bowl he woke my butt up and told me to start the grill he was bringing food and beer.... over great barbeque watching the last call traffic leave the bar down the way...

Back
Top Bottom