River a good water source?

KB.BUD

I was thinking of planting next year by a stream (about 2 feet wide).. is this a good water source? if so how close should i plant.

fast running water, real close,
slower , farther ...
also check your flood range, look and see where it flooded last year from the dead wood jams ..
plant above it, flood range , no other choice there.

just don't make trails to be seen where there were none before.

What we used to do is pretty labor intensive but wroks well and takes care of the plant so you can just let them grow and not have to keep checking them.We used to find a nice private place with good sun,then cut the top lip off a tire.We had a sweet mix of bat guano and a fert they probably dont make anymore and packed the mix in the bottom lip of the tire,then cover it with topsoil and put the plant in the middle.The bottom lip acted as a resivore to catch the rainwater,and to slowly feed the plants with the mix.It worked pretty damn good.

What we used to do is pretty labor intensive but wroks well and takes care of the plant so you can just let them grow and not have to keep checking them.We used to find a nice private place with good sun,then cut the top lip off a tire.We had a sweet mix of bat guano and a fert they probably dont make anymore and packed the mix in the bottom lip of the tire,then cover it with topsoil and put the plant in the middle.The bottom lip acted as a resivore to catch the rainwater,and to slowly feed the plants with the mix.It worked pretty damn good.

That sounds pretty ingenious

Thanks Burnit,I can't take full credit for that it took 3 of us a couple of grows to come up with it.The worst thing you can do when Guerilla growing is to keep going to the plants and making trails to them.If cops dont find them the paths can lead animals like deer to the plants for easy picking as well.We saved a couple bottles of human urin and spread them around a wide radius around the plants it would help keep most things away for a little bit.But that made me start thinking that by planting a cannabis plant close by any fresh water source,where alot of wildlife will frequent to drink out of will be risky because those annimals will smell the nearby cheeba and see what it tastes like.Even doing it with the tires and piss we still lost 10-15%of the crops by annimals and bugs.

Back
Top Bottom