Rizza's 1st Grow Journal Indoor 400W 3x3x6

so heres day 30 flower
Tangerine dream (Really not taking off in flower buds one third the size of other two, definitely had nutrient lock up flushed twice over a week then looked to pick things up a little and just gave it nutes again today, today was the 3rd feed over 11 days. I also did not do much trimming so that could also be slowing it down with less light penetration, OR that it has four main stocks and and im underfeeding it, but it burnt the easiest ughhh...AAHH i need a bluelab pen!!
DSCF31621.JPG
DSCF31201.JPG
DSCF30975.JPG
DSCF31201.JPG
DSCF30821.JPG

White Widow Day 30
DSCF31332.JPG
DSCF31362.JPG
DSCF31302.JPG
DSCF31433.JPG
DSCF31302.JPG

THC Bomb Day 30
DSCF3151.JPG
-
DSCF31531.JPG
DSCF31412.JPG
DSCF31003.JPG
DSCF31052.JPG

It's about that time to start all over,
SO its going to be Pineapple Express, Grapefruit krush and White shark 33 or White Rhyno.
Im going to adapt some fluxing techniques as well as run one plant on an experiment of Vitamins and the potenetial benefits that could have starting with liquid organic vitamin D more info to follow !

That vitamin D is going to be cool plants love vitamin B1 as well. Your doing pretty good for yourself. You gonna be on here more frequently soon?

Smoker im trying man everything is so busy right now to be honest i just want to sit home all day and watch my plants and search on here but that aint happening for a while!!!
Thanks Dr bob Hey any suggestions ( is it as simple as over water!!! i gauge and record my feeds make sure soil is still moist during flower here but not wet,,, the white widow since the day 30 pics has consistencly curled and clawed everyday am i just mistaken again and this is over watering!?!? my medium is moist throughout a little dry in some spots a little wet in others.
its not N toxicity the leaves are not green enough ?

Also for the tangerine fream does anyone have a plant which started flowering but then slowed down completely am i missing a golden rule, i was doing everything the same to all three just tweaking feed levels a bit depending on plant hmmmm. thanks all!!
:Namaste:
image9124.jpg

Leaves naturally claw towards the end of life. There is nothing wrong with that happening.

Hey man I understand about being busy. It happens right now im not but im gonna cut my time back on this site by about 75% soon. Noone really stops by to talk anymore or really addresses me. So as I said I may just start coming on here like 30 minutes a day or 30 minutes every other day and help those who ask for my help.

Don't get down on yourself joe everyone has different schedules as long as people like you are here to help there will always be the need!
As for me good and bad news haha (bad) had to run out of town (good) left the wife in control and whenever I come back she always has the girls booming haha so no pics for 10 days !
Ill be waiting for your description of washing buds I'm going to try it this harvest which should be around April 26 or soon after !

Also joe I'm searching through the forums who was the first original bud washer I read it once thought I subscribed and can't find it now !?!

Well things have picked up over here for me. I subscribed to 30 more journals and am occupied a bit more. Run out of town?

LOL run out of town what am I an outlaw .. That did sound weird , workin !! Duty calls off to work, building flooded needs gutted hah,

I'm getting some weird spots on the yellowing leaves on the white widow will get a pic up right away!
Any more interest in that organite and growing SmokerJ

I dont know whos forum it was or method. I already washed before then so I just seen the title. I think king john is the one who started doing it here and thats whose method everyone seems to be talking about but I could be wrong about who started that thread. Yeah im very interested in the organite. Its a awesome touch. Wish I had money for cool things like that but hell I dont have enough to even ensure more then 1 meal a day

Im glad when you said you were getting run out of town I was hoping it wasnt under bad circumstances

Also joe I'm searching through the forums who was the first original bud washer I read it once thought I subscribed and can't find it now !?!

It's Doc Bud's baby all the way. No one anywhere washed a harvest until he started suggesting it on his threads. Jorge Cervantes had mentioned it years ago, but no one did it.

:thumb:

It's Doc Bud's baby all the way. No one anywhere washed a harvest until he started suggesting it on his threads. Jorge Cervantes had mentioned it years ago, but no one did it.

:thumb:

Sorry graytail that is untrue. A older italian man that is a friend of the family has been washing since before I was born. Doc bud presented it here and he should get the credit he is a smart grower and a good read but he isnt the first. I doubt anyone growing with any method would truly be the first except for far out ideas perhaps. I know my grandma showed me pictures of a hundred people(probably more) washing their buds in ash from mt. Vesuvius and the cleansing the ashes in the water. My thought is there arent many truly new ideas just new ways of doing old ideas. Have a good day.

Sorry graytail that is untrue. A older italian man that is a friend of the family has been washing since before I was born. Doc bud presented it here and he should get the credit he is a smart grower and a good read but he isnt the first. I doubt anyone growing with any method would truly be the first except for far out ideas perhaps. I know my grandma showed me pictures of a hundred people(probably more) washing their buds in ash from mt. Vesuvius and the cleansing the ashes in the water. My thought is there arent many truly new ideas just new ways of doing old ideas. Have a good day.

My mistake - I didn't mean anyone anywhere in the world ever. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just on 420 and other online resources, accessible by anyone.

You wash it to get rid of dust,pesticides,anything you may have sprayed,dead bugs,pet dander ect... Washing your buds makes them taste better because they will generally cure better and you arent smoking all those random items into your lungs so it isnt so harsh.

Back
Top Bottom