RMWidow's First Time LST Project

nahh, not you Light Addict! thanks for stopping by RMWidow, this guy taught me everything!

Check out those links in his signature, they're my reference manuals!! Welcome to 420! you'll love this crowd!:thumb:

I like the setup! Looking to buy a similar panel in the fall, what are your thoughts on that LED panel?:thanks:

Thanks trich,
I grew with just that led panel only once(just the veg), the only problem I ran into was thin week stems. This was when I added the CFLs and surprisingly it worked, but they also started growing a little faster too. Basically I think its great in addition to other lighting.

If you don't mind I have a question..... Why didn't you fill up the LST girls pot with soil? I don't understand why you only filled it about 3/4 full. I LST everything and I'm pretty sure it would be a lot easier if you were at the rim of the pot and not pulling up from the dirt. Your girls look great and I don't mean to be critical was just wondering if there is a reason...... sub'd........:circle-of-love:

Its all good, I was wondering if anyone was gonna ask. I'm gonna be sending it into flower fairly early to make sure it fits in the same box at the end of flower and I'm hoping the lack of root space will help keep it under control... Here's to hoping that I don't just get root bound.

NEW PICTURES!!!

I know you see where this is going
IMG_20140412_205811.jpg

Theres one
IMG_20140412_210452.jpg

And two
IMG_20140412_210901.jpg

Officialy added to flower room
IMG_20140412_212547.jpg

And just cause she has photo bombed several pictures...
IMG_20140412_212608.jpg

this is Fina, she is a white widow with terrible heat stress

I need a bigger blower to cool this bitch

Alright!
Update time:
The grape ape has finally been added to the "Bloom Bloom Room"

2014-04-14_22_11_36.jpg

Lets take a look at the rest of the "Bloom Room" children

2014-04-14_22_12_05.jpg

2014-04-14_22_11_59.jpg
2014-04-14_22_11_47.jpg
2014-04-14_22_11_32.jpg
2014-04-14_22_11_23.jpg

And now I know you havent forgotten about the Golden Goat LST plant!
2014-04-14_22_10_38.jpg

I decided to go with a bigger pot... I will be drilling the holes and tying her down in a few days, I want to make sure the roots have time to heal.

P.S.
I heard that digital ballasts don't leave the stupid lines when you take a picture... can anybody confirm that for me?

Feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything ridiculous, I've only been growing for a couple years and I'm totally open to suggestion.

My LST idea was mostly an experiment to see how much more difficult it would be. It turned out its a bit more difficult with 6 plants which is why I felt it necessary to drop it down to just the one. I'm also a total noob to topping/FIMing and only one of my plants took... unfortunately it was not the one I'm trying to LST. On my next batch I'm gonna use at least one seed start to try LST again following the 4 way LST I found on Google (Thank you Canuck).

Canuck you were totally right about the space, haha, I did run out rather quickly but do you think I would be able to continue using that grow room for JUST the LST plant, (since there is only one now,) if I move the bulbs up to the next set? (about a foot higher) or use hooks and hang them from the top?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom