Roach weed

StayBlazin716

OK! So, for about a month in a half I have been saving all my blunt roaches to be broken open and rolled up in to one nice juicy blunt. Today, one of my buddy's was at my house and he had told me that if a blunt roach sits for too long and you smoke it, the weed could get moldy and get you sick upon smoking it. I myself, don't believe it, but if someone knows for sure, please let me know. I have well over 250 blunt roaches, I don't want to get sick and die. I don't want to go down in history as the first official death caused by smoking marijuana... Even if it was really old... LOL!!

me and my fam saves our joint roachs so when we run out of herb before we have the money to buy more we have something to smoke. and none of us have gotten sick and died.

But make sure u put ur roachs in a sealed container, thats how we do it.

I don't smoke joints all that often, mostly blunts. But yes, an airtight seal should prevent anything like that from happening. I'm just a skeptic. lol

General question, Anyone here ever grow DWC and Soil at the same time? I am in the process and in my veg room, when I do my weekly rez change on the Deep Water Culture retain the water and use it to water my soil plants. Any feed back>

Back
Top Bottom