Roaches: What to do?

IF you use one of these stones you will never have a roach.

stone.jpg
I remember those.

Good memory. I had completely forgotten about that little trick.

I made two roach clips using some inexpensive alligator clips a couple of years ago. Couldn't find a roach for the photo so had to make do.
I made a party passer from a alligator clip and an old TV antenna. It is great for passing around the room because it will extend almost 3 feet.

extendedclip.jpg

Ever run out of papers and make a pipe from toilet paper roll and tin foil???
I smoked out of many coke cans back in the day!
But seriously a paper tip eliminates having leftover roaches or of there's so little left it's mostly burnt up and ashy i just toss it in my soil for a little bio char LOL

Yeap, made many a pop can pipe my self. Made power hitters from plastic bottles too. Gota do what you gota do in a pinch. :rofl:

Anyone remember these from back in the day? I made a belt buckle out of a used pack many years ago. Wish I still had it but, over the the years it wore out. :rofl:

Instaroach.jpg

I made a party passer from a alligator clip and an old TV antenna. It is great for passing around the room because it will extend almost 3 feet.

extendedclip.jpg
My daughter would love to have one of those just because of the little skull at the bottom. It should not be hard to find the skull key chain thingie. Finding a car or truck that still uses a telescoping radio antenna ain't going to be easy. Getting it off the car or truck without getting busted for vandalism is another thing.

Look in
My daughter would love to have one of those just because of the little skull at the bottom. It should not be hard to find the skull key chain thingie. Finding a car or truck that still uses a telescoping radio antenna ain't going to be easy. Getting it off the car or truck without getting busted for vandalism is another thing.
Look in the hardware section for a pilot lighting extender. It has the alligator clip already attached it was what gave me the idea. Or An auto parts store, you may find one with a mirror attached. I use an old analog TV antenna, garage sales would be the place to look.

I got a question. how long does a roach has to be before its not called a roach?? I like smoking joints and I learned that once I get high and can still enjoy the altered perception I let the dobbie put itself out, usually about 1/2 to 1/3 long then it goes into my roach jar. When it time to re-indulge the old soldiers I'll break them down and mix in some cigar tobaccie and make a spliff. No old resinous burnt taste, the tobaccie seems to cover that greatly and its out again after about a third or less left. Two or three hours later I'll roll another, if needed. Still haven't been able to stop the world like I did in '77, stuff today don't seem like its as strong.
My method for eliminating that gross burnt taste is to not disturb the fire(hots) when I put the joint out. I do this by either smothering it in ashes (yes I keep my ashtray full, gross but effective!), sometimes I let them just burn down, that works too. Anything where you are not crushing the 'hots' will greatly reduce that nasty taste for relighting.

Back
Top Bottom