Roaches!

Inasad

I have a question for you all. I decided not to bring any pieces back to school with me this year so I have been rolling lots of joints. I save the roaches and smoke them later, but I was wondering, is it better if you keep the roaches with the rolling paper when you roll the new joint, or should I just take the bud out and throw away the paper?

The reason why I ask is because most of the time, the papers are really sticky, and I am guessing that is basically resin. So, does it make a difference?

First off, roachs, eww. Only smoke that shit when you are desperate..!

Yes, the sticky is the resin, the difference is that one will taste like ass and the other will still taste like ass, but less. If that makes any sense..!

Secondly, if I was you, I would get the remaining weed out of the roach and toss the paper and just roll a new joint. Don't roll a new joint with the old sticky left over burnt paper.

personally i like roaches. not so much the taste as the high, seems to be twice as potent as a normal joint and burns for twice as long.. i take the paper off normally unless I am really hurting. just my personal opinion :)

When I smoke joints the roach gets smoked until there is nothing left to save. As to roaches tasting like ass I don't know, I've never ate ass.

you just put the roach in the new joint with the paper on it, not roll it with the roach paper.

roaches arent for when im desperate, when i have enough roaches to make a good joint its like a special occasion with my friends cause you get twice as high off of less weed

I don't know either, I was just answering his question. To me it's a no brainer, toss the paper and just keep the left over resin-filled weed.

you would cut up the roaches, paper and all, or take the paper off and roll the roach pot.. sometimes if the roaches are black with resin i do cut them up with the pot, but mostly take the paper off.. :)

Well I did a little experiment last night, I took the stickyest roach I could find and took off its paper, and rolled that paper into a brand new joint with fresh bud and my friend and I only smoked half the join which usually wouldn't even get me that high and I was real messed up.

Honestly whats so disgusting about roaches anyway? I can barely even notice a difference in the taste and it gets you mad high. Seems like a good thing to me.

Roaches kick ass!!

I save all of my roaches (even toss them into my smoke pack if I'm out and about) and love to smoke them. The way they taste, the way they smell, even the different way they burn... it's a truly beautiful thing.

One Saturday morning, many years ago, when I hadn't smoked in quite some time, I was lounging in bed. When my wife went off to the bathroom I happened to open a ceramic jar on the nightstand that held various old matchbooks. I looked at a few, and found tucked behind the matches in one of the books a roach that was years old. Later that day I smoked it, and got a nice little buzz. Like others here, I've also saved and re-rolled roaches...both with the old papers if especially small or oily, and without. I've never been disappointed in the high from a roach joint. Back in those days, when sharing joints among friends was so common for me, a roach joint was always a special (and potent) treat.

thanks guys i was starting to think i was the only one who enjoyed smoking roaches for a minute lol

I think the only people who dont smoke roaches are "Pot-Snobs"...

Hahaaa..I have a litttle roach motel going on here, its always good to have a little back up if you run out..well thats what I think, anyways.

yeah. roaches are the best. i make grandfathers whenever i have the opportunity to but i usually save me roaches for when i run out of bud. safety net

DO NOT WASTE THE WEED! :bongrip: I always save my roaches, ahh...sometimes it doesn't taste the greatest (Like 1 other dude said, I don't know about it tasting like ass & really have no desire to find out) but the high is :headbanger:

definately it is good to save roaches for a rainy day. you know waste not want not all that shit. :smokin3:

I love roaches.. but my dad (like tommy said) smokes them till theirs nothing left... (must be an oldtimer thing ;) j/k) I put them out earlier because 1. my fingers dont get yellow and I dont burn my nails 2. I dont burn my lips and 3. I have an emergency stash ;)

ok I kind of unerstand what everyone is talking about with the bad taste because i got a really really nasty resin taste in my mouth last night for a while from this one roach joint but i wasnt really disappointed cause its not like im smoking that stuff cause it tastes good ya know...

LOL, I was going to recommend a good bug spray. Better roaches than mites. (smoking too much again)
I keep them as a roach until I go to use them then off goes the paper and into my dugout. Roach weed does not taste as good as fresh weed but I don't use a dug out for taste, just for catching a mobile buzz.

I love roaches.. but my dad (like tommy said) smokes them till theirs nothing left... (must be an oldtimer thing ;) j/k) I put them out earlier because 1. my fingers dont get yellow and I dont burn my nails 2. I dont burn my lips and 3. I have an emergency stash ;)
Haha, it must be... my dad is the same way. He always gives me crap for putting the joint out too early. He always says "what are you doing, there's still plenty to smoke on that!!" Personally, I'd rather not burn my lips and be able to have a decent roach :hmmmm:

if you're into smoking roaches.. (I agree that they're 'ewwww')... but IF you are into that, save your roaches.. wait until you have a bunch of them. get rid of the old paper no matter how sticky they are, and rolll a "roach joint." They taste like ASS, but they get you ripped.

Back
Top Bottom