Rocafellarush's First Grow Nirvana Ak-48 Fem 2009

dude that SUXXXX!!!! maaaan i cant believe that bro.... o well ive been setback in my grow pretty bad as well dude but youll get over that, betrayal hurts tho homie! JUST HEED THE GREAT BUTCHERS ADVICE DUDE! --->

...The people I saw this happen to well some made the right descision and some made the right one. and the right one was the best route. Things can get sticky and it aint worth it.

dude that SUXXXX!!!! maaaan i cant believe that bro.... o well ive been setback in my grow pretty bad as well dude but youll get over that, betrayal hurts tho homie! JUST HEED THE GREAT BUTCHERS ADVICE DUDE! --->

...The people I saw this happen to well some made the right descision and some made the right one. and the right one was the best route. Things can get sticky and it aint worth it.
LOL @ Odorous

Had the same thing happen to my outdoor Hawaiian grow years ago, My partner took them, roots and all. Like they say karma's a bitch, I don't grow anymore(just smoke bagweed commercial) but get this "He's f---ing Blind now!! Now I wouldn't wish that on anyone but, he should have listened to me when I said to take care of your Diabetes. We sometimes don't know who are friends really are.. Really sorry for your loss bro,that sucks

im not having any luck u guys... the seed wouldnt germ i had it in paper towel like i always do... didnt come out... so i stuck it in soil and it still didnt come so i guess i am going to have to wait til i get enough money to order more seeds..... :(

Bummer Roca. Don't give up man. Try to mooch some bagseed off some friends. Almost everyone that smokes has a few. Good luck man.

L8ER

I only have bagseed...see my baby, she is bagseed. :cheer:Go Bagseed Go!!!! (from a medical provider lol, not swag).

Hope you can find something to grow. I wanna save up for some seeds probably order some NL, and order when Attitude is giving away seeds and get 3 more strains for free (if all goes well).

:peace:

I only have bagseed...see my baby, she is bagseed. :cheer:Go Bagseed Go!!!! (from a medical provider lol, not swag).

Hope you can find something to grow. I wanna save up for some seeds probably order some NL, and order when Attitude is giving away seeds and get 3 more strains for free (if all goes well).

Now we're talking!! thats the way to do it. :ganjamon:

I"ve found that bagseed grown right is just as good as anything you can get at the dispensary !! Just like generic aspirin is as good as bayer and costs 1/2 !! Pot's no different !! If your just lookin to get high and not any specific illness. :peace:

Rocafellasrush, How are Ak48s commin along !? I've got one almost ready , you should be close too ! Have you smoked any of that strain ? I've never tried it myself just chillin waitin for them buds to be done ... :peace:

Rocky! Where are you? I know you're back there's muddy footprints all over the kitchen.

Some reps to welcome you back.

C'ya soon! lol

Welcome back!!!!!

Im happy to be be back... everyone i was watching is doing great and almost done with there grows.... cant believe i was gone for so long... Just had to get my stuff back in order and get the new place all setup for living and all that.. but im back...

I will be sticking to two strains for a while get to know them and maybe mate them in the future to see what i get...

Frisian Dew Feminized

frisian-dew-dutch-passion-marijuana-seeds.jpg

And of course I will be going back to the Ak-48... i love that stuff.... love growing it... Fast to grow and Easy.... But I hope you like the breeds... come back and see what happens... I will deff keep in touch..........:thumb:

Jeeeez, I'm sorry for the horrible news man, how can that "friend" just do that?

No crying over spilled milk is one thing but that was just EVIL! Hope the cops catch up to him... Post a pic. of him and I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Welcome back, and good luck with the new project.

im glad to be back... im just waiting on the seeds now... I got some bagseeds that are growing right now they just popped out of the soil so I might put thos up but dunno yet.... All I know is that it was a good smoke lol... we will see what happens

Howdy Roca,was just checking on your aks. I just got back in town and found another of mine turned male on me ! thats 8 out of 10 from the batch I got from Nirvana ! How was your percentage with your seeds ? Thanks guy I think I may just have to try to get a few clones off my last fem ! even though shes 2 wks into flower ! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom