Rockbuddz 2nd Indoor Grow - RockStar Kush

RockBuddz

Well it didnt take me long to decide to start another little project. This time i was lucky to come across 3 Rockstar Clones from a friend. so here are all the details plus a couple photos of the ladies.

What strain is it? RockStar Kush
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veggy Stage
If in Veg... For how long? 2.5 Ft in Height or More. :)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor Secret Jardin Grow Tent DR60
Soil or Hydro? Coco Earth Mixed With Perlite
Size of light?4x 48inch T5 Sunblaster & 1x Kessil150 LED Light
Is it aircooled? No
Temp of Room/cab? 70-80
How often are you watering? Using the Lift Pot Method.
Type and strength of Ferts used? I am using Grotek Ferts for this Grow.( Vitamax, Heavy Bloom, Heavy Bud etc..)
Bucket Size- 5 gallon Tall

Re: Rockbuddz 2nd Indoor Grow -RockStar Kush-

IMG_145313.jpg
IMG_146713.jpg
IMG_146814.jpg

Started the second journal...subscribed.
They look like nice healthy clones. Good luck Rockbuddz. :thumb:

thanks Stealth! i sort of wish i took 4 clones instead of 3 but oh well. hopefully all three get tall & bushy!

here is a update on the ladies. i put one of the larger ladies in the back, gave them some Grotek Veggy Booster. lots of new growth this morning when i took this photo.

IMG_147314.jpg

not yet. i dont really know how to do it. can u shed some light on how to do it?

There are many ways to LST your girls but the results are usually the same. You use a string or paperclip or anything really that you can use to tie down branches or tilt the entire plant so that side branches become main shoots. This results in multiple bud colas forming on the plant instead of just one main cola. Larger yields and harvests are always good. :)
I didn't explain it very well, but i'm sure other will chime in also. There are many journals that display really good methods of LST, Ricorico has a very nice technique, and so do many others. You could just do a search on the site of "low stress training" and tons of info comes up.
Good luck my friend. ;)

There are many ways to LST your girls but the results are usually the same. You use a string or paperclip or anything really that you can use to tie down branches or tilt the entire plant so that side branches become main shoots. This results in multiple bud colas forming on the plant instead of just one main cola. Larger yields and harvests are always good. :)
I didn't explain it very well, but i'm sure other will chime in also. There are many journals that display really good methods of LST, Ricorico has a very nice technique, and so do many others. You could just do a search on the site of "low stress training" and tons of info comes up.
Good luck my friend. ;)

Thanks stealth for the idea, I'll go look around on here. Just another reason I love this site. It's packed full of good info.

Update: well after 2 days these ladies are growing like crazy. that Veg Booster is really working well. i have some Solo Tek Grow i could try, but im apprehensive on giving it to much nutes. enjoy the new photo fellow 420 folk!

420.png

well its been a couple weeks since i updated my grow. so i have posted 4 recent photos. i have been using grotek vitamax plus and solo tek grow. these plants are growing so fast, i swear its inches by the day. lol!!! enjoy the photos!

IMG_150912.jpg
IMG_151310.jpg
IMG_151512.jpg
IMG_15339.jpg

Back
Top Bottom