Rockbuddz 2nd Indoor Grow - RockStar Kush

well took another photo today. i also decided to measure my tallest plant. from dirt to the top, it was 2ft high already!..these guys are growing so fast its insane. tomorrow is feeding day, more growth here we come :)!

what do you guys think should i keep them on a 18/6 sked until the end of the month or flip them now???

enjoy the photo.

IMG_15628.jpg

Its up to you when to flip, but if the tallest plant is 2 feet tall expect them to get at least 4 feet or even 5 feet tall before they are done.
Your tent does look pretty packed already, I think you might run out of space as it is. IMO flip.

Also you might wanna look into getting a net or building a screen, just to support and space out your girls as they grow. It will help with light penetration.

im back for another update. ive decided to let them go for another foot in growth. then its flipping time. these plants are soo thirsty. i went through 2 (4 liter jugs) & 1 (2 liter bottle). im going to give them Grotek bloom fuel soon. until then enjoy some more photos!

IMG_15787.jpg
IMG_15799.jpg
IMG_158011.jpg
IMG_158216.jpg
IMG_159713.jpg

so over the past couple days ive noticed that the newest leaves are getting very sticky. is it common for this happen? the reason i ask is that, i was under the impression that the "stickyness" doesn't start happening until you flip to 12/12? maybe one of you green thumbs could shed some light on this for me :)

happy smokn!

so here's a question. i am going to flip my light schedule soon. can i switch them to a 12/12 right away ? or do i have to gradually introduce a new schedule. or leave them in the dark for 36hrs?

well since the flip things are going well. nice growth all around id say. i have counted the days on the calendar and these girls should be ready right around dec.20! gotta love xmas weed :).

meanwhile enjoy a couple new photos..
rockstar_001.jpg

rockstar_002.jpg
rockstar_003.jpg
rockstar_004.jpg

Very lush, healthy girls there. Have they done much stretching on you? Looking really nice in there my friend.

Have you started on your flowering feeds yet?

thanks Mono, they haven't done much stretching. They are really bushy though. i have been giving the girls Bloom Fuel & Solo Tek Bloom & Some Monster Bloom. not all at once but over a period of 3 weeks. every second water i give them one of those 3 types.

Back
Top Bottom