Rockin T5 CFLs and 2 LED panels?!

Parrot99

So I've been researching and i cant seem to find a lot on here about people using both CFLs and LEDs? Im probably just too high to find the pages but hey, why not ask away you guys seem friendly :)

Ok so i bought a tent package off ebay, I've linked it before in other posts but then haven't seen a lot of people linking external buys on here so have opted to not do that yet, anyway everything is on its way this week....

In aus we use centimetres so have no idea what it is in inches sorry, its 80x80x160 Gro cell brand tent, the lights that are coming with it are 4 x 24 T5 CFLs and 2x LED panels, the LED panels seem basic (i haven't actually viewed them in person yet)

My question is how do i rock all three lights during initial, veg and flowering phase? Im talking heights, combining both light types, when to and when not to etc.

I have done research on here about light cycle durations too, it seems people opt for 18/6 or 20/4 in some cases? The strain is blueberry kush and may be an auto flowering (my mate bought the seeds, yet to confirm, but his turned on its own but he did leave it outside for a while late in our season)

I would have though 24/0 and 12/12 would be the go.

I am also going to try and extend the vegging to attempt bigger yield, i am only doing one...

Ill see how i go with training and topping too

This is my first grow - i will most likely start a journal. This is just me researching first :) Will start once tent arrives

Cheers cobbas (thats mate/friend hahaha)

G,day mate haha fello aus here doing my first cfl n led grow I'll tag along on this one can u add some pics?

Sent from my HUAWEI LUA-L02 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeh mate soon as the stuff arrives and is set up etc will do and will start a journal too. Im gonna suss your grow in link now :) - How does one put grow in they're links etc anyways?

Cheers mate

Back
Top Bottom