Rockwool cubes, Or Jiffy pellets

datrippp

Whats the best to use, the peat pellets, or rockwool? and should I soak them with straight water & a drop of superthrive, or just water..
Thanks a million, Ive got a rocklock fem, and a Lemon Skunk fem that are showing taproots.. Please give me some ideas.. Thanks

Oh ya, guess that would help, Thanks Ms. fox... These are gonna probably be soil mothers for taking clones first, then hydro the clones... Thanks for the fast reply... also, do I leave the seed halves on when i put them into the medium, or just the taproot..

You could definitely use the peat pellets for soil, but I would use rockwool for hydro. Is it possible for you to get the whole taproot and seed into the peat pellets?

ya, I can get the seed & taproot into it, Just was curious if it was worth trying to remove the seed shell. It would probably damage the root though, so Ill just do it all about 1/4" down.. Again, thanks fox for the quick reply..
+reps to u...

I used peat pellets the first time I tried growing from seed and had some luck with them...just watch them because the dry out super fast which is why I now go straight into soil and a pixie cup

Back
Top Bottom