Rocky Mountain High

SkinnyChef

:cool: Greetings from Colorado......

This looks like a fun site. Can't wait to meet some folks :bong:

Cold ...lol and it's going to snow again, glad I meet my dude today or I might be dry for the storm.....thats a scarry thought.

lol.........don't know what to say to that......What I normally get is a mello green swag with only a few seeds and really no wood in the bag to speak of. There is plenty o cronic around, but I never buy it.

Colorado........I am definately thinking about moving around Boulder and Denver, what a kick ass place to live!

It's a great place to live.........
Keep in touch if you move out here!!!

LOL.....well hummmmmm I am skinny and I am a chef...........

Son of a ....... I guess I need to gain some weight lol

But I am so hyper that I can eat what ever I want and I won't gain an ounce.

I might go buy one though. :)

Colorado has the lowest obesity rate in the US although it is rising like everywhere else! This is a cool site and so is Colorado. Can't meet too many stoners who enjoy the mountains.

alanwatts420 said:
Colorado has the lowest obesity rate in the US although it is rising like everywhere else! This is a cool site and so is Colorado. Can't meet too many stoners who enjoy the mountains.
True enough !!!! I lived in a couple of other states but I always come back to home. What part of the state are ya from?

There's nothing like floating a water pipe on a ice cold mountain stream or lake at about 10,000 feet. :bong: :bong:

Oh yeah !!!

I actually grew up in Indiana- but moved out to Boulder when I graduated from College. I live in the Denver/Boulder area now. Who can afford a house in Mork+Mindyville?

I've been to the top of Long's 4X but have yet to explore the San Juans to any extent. I've also been to Nepal and Chile but those are another story.

LOL .....I hear ya... We live in the same area. Longmont here and u?

I heard about that big avalanch that went over one of the main highways..
(lol HIGHways)......did that effect you at all?

naaa, that's quit aways from here. but a drag none the less.

Cool.....Yeah I can see them (colorado rockies) from my window too.....:bong: :bong:
I'll do a bong to the mountains :bong: :bong: :cough: :cough:
Whew.........

I've never been to the Rockies . I'd love to see them though . Got high in the "Smokies " a couple of times .......... :smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom