RoleModel in Amsterdam

pedrolyte> Great story, and yeah the Kushage was good, and the AK-47 just fucked you up good! :smokin:

How was the bubble-hash? Didn't get to try that, but that will be my mission next time I go to Amsterdam. :grinjoint: Haha, and cool with your mother moving to Dordrect and you visiting her more.. Bastard child! :icon_cool

And no problem with the list, cool you liked it.. If you have anything I didn't list, that you think I should check out, let me know. That would be sweet!

Biscanna> Yeah, I camped out in my tent on my 2nd visit to Amsterdam, lived there for a week and a half or something. Really great camping site, and close to the Central Station..

Well, I'm gonna smoke on my Alien mini-bong I bought in A'dam now, so cheers everybody, have fun! :bong:

Hi .. hope you enjoyed the bong! The bubble hash was 45 euros for a gram and came with a friendly warning from the coffee shop guy. We smoked a joint of it before bed every night and went to sleep in a warm fuzzy haze. It's a lovely clean buzzy hit. I should have asked what weed had been used to make it.

Oh yeah .. bought it in Hunters bar, on the Warmoesstraat, a block away from Central station. It's one of my favorites; they know their stuff and have a pretty extensive menu which can be viewed here: Welcome to Hunter Vodka Bar - Hasj & Weeds .. I bet you're thinking of packing that rucksack again now! :yummy:

Yeah, it's a cool bong.. :) Sounds good, maybe I'll try it out next time!

That coffeeshop has a great menu, a shame I didn't visit that one! And yeah, I really would like just to pack my bag and leave again.. But maybe I'll go next summer with some friends for a week or so, so I'll def. have to check out that shop.. :) Thanks!

Right now I'm at home! But when I posted here while I was in Amsterdam, I was using the internet at Popey's Coffeeshop.. :)

Bro i know what you mean about [color="lime[b][color="lime"]"]amsterdam [/b][/color][/color]i have been there 2x and trying to go back in 09. You report is on point any pic of you trip we would love to see it.

Thanks Clone Funk! And yeah, Amsterdam is the shit :) No pictures, our camera got stolen along with all my friends stuff in Spain.. I'm hoping to take a trip next summer aswell, hopefully I'll make it!

So, I need a little help here, from some people who have been to Amsterdam!

There was this small coffeeshop my friend and I visited, where we bought our first Bubblegum, that I can't recall the name off!

It was located in some small alley, at the end of a building (not very helpfull, I know), and it was quite small.. No doors, it was wide open. It had a small entrance, with some places to sit at your left (2-3 tables), and a juke-box and an old ciggarette machine on your right (it was turned off, but the bartender didn't mind mixing tobacco in our joints). At the end there was the bar to your right, and a small toilet to your left. The bartender was an asian guy (seemed young) and there was and old bearded guy with him too. There was a tv infront of the bar, hanging from the ceiling, where they showed sports only. The walls and ceiling was shaped like a cave, rocks or something like that.. I can recall a Smart Shop near the place as well, and also some windows with red lights, but not that many..

I know alot of this information might not be usefull, but it's all I remember! My friend and I was on many missions second time we where there, to find this Coffeeshop we named "The Cave", (because we couldn't remember the name of it) but I guess it was only meant to happend once.. But I would love to visit it again, because it was a very cool, quiet shop with some kick-ass bubblegum and a friendly bartender! :grinjoint:

Thank you for reading my long ass post, but I really hope that someone can recall something, and hopefully I can check out this shop once more.. And goddamn, I need to smoke now! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom