RoleModel's picture thread

Just smokin' some blunts on a rainy night.. Getting ready for Pressure Fest in Germany tomorrow..

Fill it:
HPIM2243.JPG

Roll it:
HPIM2244.JPG

HPIM2247.JPG

Getting ready to smoke it:
HPIM2248.JPG

Puff puff away:
012_.JPG

Thanks guys. I use phillies sometimes, and from time to time a real cigar. But usually I use blunt wraps..

123_1.JPG

HPIM2250.JPG

HPIM2253.JPG

Thanks Stoner. And yeah, they turn out good most of the time, but you should see the first couple of blunts I rolled.. Let's just say, if you can't roll blunts or joints, don't sweat, you'll get the hang of it sooner or later. And the more you smoke, the more practice you'll get.:allgood:

Haha yeah I hear you.. Hmm a tuff question. I like a lot of blunt wraps! But some of the favs are Blueberry Burst, Strawberry/Kiwi, Chokolate, Wild Honey, Wet Mango and Watermellon.

How about you? Or maybe you are not much of a blunt wrap kind of guy? :)

I smoke my fair share of blunts, my main source of consumption while on the run. My favorite are wet mango, blueberry burst, and purple haze. Also I like the cyclones white chocolate, they are ever so yummy!

someone should post a good guide with pictures on how to roll a good cone blunt, for people who can't roll them.

(like me :[ )

Maybe I'll do that some time fallen :) Just need something to smoke, and right now I'm pretty broke, just been in Germany to Pressure Festival (Got home this morning)

But I'll see if I can remember it next time I'm going to smoke a blunt.. :)

Just some small pieces of hash..

HPIM2255.JPG

This is just some standard/semi hash.. Not the best kind of hash, but it get's the job done..

IM SO FRUSTRATED. WHY IS THERE NO HASH IN MY AREA. I ASKED ONE OF THE OLDSCHOOL DEALERS. HE HARDLY KNOWS WHAT IT IS...

boo

:(

lucky you rolemodel...

I agree onwi, I wish I could get hash, the only hash I ever had was the hash I made.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding hash where you live.. I mostly smoke hash, because that's the stuff most people are selling around here. I only know a couple of people who got weed, and that's because they grow it them selves.

And thanks SilentSmoke, it was a pretty good blunt too :)

Back
Top Bottom