420 Magazine Background

RoleModel's picture thread

RoleModel

I found the cabel to the camera, so I'm gonna start posting pics again! Here is some old ones..

RoleModel

Just a couple of pictures of some plants I have in my window, nothing much :smokin2: There's some Bubblicious, BlueberryxBubblegum, and skunk-mix..

RoleModel

Some more hash, around 10 grams (not the best hash, but good taste, and it's cheap :)

RoleModel

Just a quick shot of the plants.. Getting a little bit bigger, but still a long way to go :)

RoleModel

Here's a couple of pics of the bud I'm smoking at the moment (or well, the rest of it).. Some of it is White Widow (indoor), and some of it is Lowryder (outdoor), both from a friend of mine :)

RoleModel

Just some new White Widow buds from my friend, and a couple of my plants! Enjoy :)

RoleModel

Just some pictures of my plants, growing in my window (Bubblicious)

RoleModel

Thanks Docter! I'll post some new pictures in a week or two.. They all got trimmed a little in the bottom last night, so let's see how it will turn out.. :439:

RoleModel

Thank you phillytoker :rasta: Here's two close-ups from one of my BlueberryxBubblegum, enjoy!

RoleModel

New bud shots, enjoy!

Bubblicious:

DCF1:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoleModel

More pics from today..

Bubblicious:

DCF:

Unknown:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoleModel

No pics of the harvest I'm afraid! It wasn't much, I got spidermites at the end, so I had to harvest a bit too early. But it was still all good, the one DCF plant knocked me and a friend out while watching The Toxic Avenger.. Crazy night :)

RoleModel

Just some pictures of my recent grow of White Russian, Chronic and ChronicxBubblegum, enjoy! And wow, it's been tooo long since I've been on this forum!

From left to right: 2 big jars + 2 small ones = White Russian. 1 big = ChronicxBubblegum. Rest of the small ones = Chronic

WR:

Chronic:

ChronicxBubblegum:

Sorry that some of the pictures are turning sideways, but it won't flip the fucking things the right way, whatever I do :)

Top Bottom