Roll Another Joint sung by Tom Petty

Boy, brings back memories. Saw T.P. and the Heartbreakers a few times in the early 90's at Universal Amphitheater in Hollywood. :adore: Always great!

Thanks, Mr Moose...I'm into R&B and Soul these days, but that's not to say "we didn't know how it felt" felt. A flash from the not so distant past...:hmmmm::peace:

I was going to go see them last year, but their concert fell on a night i had another concert, he didnt tour to our area this year :( this is one of my fav songs... i always spark one up:) ** puff puff pass**

I was going to go see them last year, but their concert fell on a night i had another concert, he didnt tour to our area this year :( this is one of my fav songs... i always spark one up:) ** puff puff pass**
You guys HAVE to see him.Over the years Ive seen alot of shows but hes the best.(plus everyone smokes there)I puffed with this snooty looking Busines dude that I never thought would never had puffed.Good vibes all around a absolute must:joint::headbanger::joint:

.(plus everyone smokes there)Good vibes all around a absolute must:joint::headbanger::joint:

awsome !! most shows we go to see there is a lot of puffing, especially the tragically hip, and Motley crue, have seen them both many times.. always a great time at a good concert:) cant wait till petty comes back this way:)) ** puff puff pass**:passitleft:

tom petty is so cool. It seems like he feels all of us. Howie Epstein knew about the evil of the record companies. Just a reflection of how honorable these guys really are.

Back
Top Bottom