Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

Been doing more home work on the autoflower plants and I guess optimal lighting for them is a 18/6, and I have way under potted this plant. Should be in a 7-10 gal :hmmmm: seems a little big,

You can grow.them like I am with a pheno type plant but the 12/12 cycle impacts there yield, so gonna do this one on the 12/12 and then the next two seeds are gonna do a straight 18/6 just to compare. Also will not use the cx horticulture nutrients those are a huge waste of money imo.

Yes sir, that’s what my next response was going to be. Autos should be grown under 18 and 6 from seed to harvest. Lol I don’t know why I didn’t clue in before. Didn’t realize you weren’t aware of it. Sorry bro
No worries man, it's all about the journey man, and the first one never works out right lol.

Yes sir, that’s what my next response was going to be. Autos should be grown under 18 and 6 from seed to harvest. Lol I don’t know why I didn’t clue in before. Didn’t realize you weren’t aware of it. Sorry bro
I should of noticed this to , my advice on autos to anyone is fabric pots lots of perlite , I'm going to be trying a new nutrient called diablo my next photo we will see how it goes

I should of noticed this to , my advice on autos to anyone is fabric pots lots of perlite , I'm going to be trying a new nutrient called diablo my next photo we will see how it goes
I have heard good things about that line of nutes, and thanks for the tip I will add more perlite to the next few autos.

How much extra would you recommend?

I have heard good things about that line of nutes, and thanks for the tip I will add more perlite to the next few autos.

How much extra would you recommend?
Depending on what you’re growing In I guess.

I’ve got promix hp mychroazea and it already has some in it. If that’s the case, I would just add roughly another 25%

I use a big Wendy’s cup for my measuring. For every four cups of medium, I add one full cup of perlite (for instance)

most mediums don’t have perlite in it, so I would add it 50/50. So for every full cup of medium, one full cup of perlite untill I have the desired amount of medium mixed.

Depending on what you’re growing In I guess.

I’ve got promix hp mychroazea and it already has some in it. If that’s the case, I would just add roughly another 25%

I use a big Wendy’s cup for my measuring. For every four cups of medium, I add one full cup of perlite (for instance)

most mediums don’t have perlite in it, so I would add it 50/50. So for every full cup of medium, one full cup of perlite untill I have the desired amount of medium mixed.
I use the same medium, mainly because I can I buy a bale of it here for 30$ so I guess I will be adding at least that much to my next grow. :Rasta: if autos like airy soil wonder what would happen if I added at 40% extra. Can you have to much perlite in the soil:hmmmm:

A little update fed last night and both still doing good. Fed the 3rd week of flower nutes. My creation is a slow Plant to flower but starting to throw out some pistols,
20210214_214122.jpg
20210214_213903.jpg
she is praying to the light happily, almost like she is tring to crown the flowers.
And the auto she is still coming along,
20210214_214054.jpg
starting to put on some frost but not much
20210214_214002.jpg
so will see in the next couple weeks see how the auto finishes up.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well I went to fire up my 125 cfl and it shit the bed so I guess I will be breaking out the 300 :ganjamon: man my little closet is.gonna be cooking. And I think my mars is gonna be done as well the tent don't seem as bright tonight.

No sir, I do not believe you can. You could do 40-50% more, it’s up to you. But 25% is all that’s needed.

some clone directly into perlite. It’s doable I’ve just never tried it.
So basically the more perlite the less water, and softer soil equaling better air for the roots.

I might just play it safe and add an little extra so I don't have a bad start :cheesygrinsmiley:

I use the same medium, mainly because I can I buy a bale of it here for 30$ so I guess I will be adding at least that much to my next grow. :Rasta: if autos like airy soil wonder what would happen if I added at 40% extra. Can you have to much perlite in the soil:hmmmm:

A little update fed last night and both still doing good. Fed the 3rd week of flower nutes. My creation is a slow Plant to flower but starting to throw out some pistols,
20210214_214122.jpg
20210214_213903.jpg
she is praying to the light happily, almost like she is tring to crown the flowers.
And the auto she is still coming along,
20210214_214054.jpg
starting to put on some frost but not much
20210214_214002.jpg
so will see in the next couple weeks see how the auto finishes up.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Looking amazing brother ,

A update on the lady's had a watering tonight with just ph'd water @6.29 looked at the calender tonight and the.auto is almost 3 months. So I started looking at the.tricombs with my phone as best as possible and some seem still clear and.some are starting to go cloudy so I figure I will start the flush now.
20210220_204958.jpg

Most of her pistols have turned orange already so getting closer.

The greencrack/blueberry she still going strong putting out.lots.of pistols now, so she Is definitely a slow one to flower, considering it's been almost a full 4 weeks since flip. She was watered with the same tonight, hoping she starts to stack up her buds soon.
20210220_204742.jpg

And a group shot
20210220_204749.jpg

A update on the lady's had a watering tonight with just ph'd water @6.29 looked at the calender tonight and the.auto is almost 3 months. So I started looking at the.tricombs with my phone as best as possible and some seem still clear and.some are starting to go cloudy so I figure I will start the flush now.
20210220_204958.jpg

Most of her pistols have turned orange already so getting closer.

The greencrack/blueberry she still going strong putting out.lots.of pistols now, so she Is definitely a slow one to flower, considering it's been almost a full 4 weeks since flip. She was watered with the same tonight, hoping she starts to stack up her buds soon.
20210220_204742.jpg

And a group shot
20210220_204749.jpg
They all are looking really good rolling coal your killing it brother!!!!

They all are looking really good rolling coal your killing it brother!!!!
Thanks man, I just hope I am not to early on the auto, but at the same time I hate being couch locked.

Back
Top Bottom