Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

You donkey rc ! You didn't take photos backlip is right ,, you had a awesome run
Haha that's the nicest thing I been called in a long time :rofl:
I keep forgetting about the contests as well,

Nice one, RC! Sticky trimmers is a promising sign :high-five:
Thank you, here's hoping the next two will be just as sticky or even better :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hahha feel free to use it on your kids haha
I am gonna have to, wife just started getting notifications from the oldest boys teachers little shit only has 35% in math :lot-o-toke:
( What a donkey) haha it's suiting I guess

Dry NUG shot for NOTM all is not lost !
Yea hoping to try and get some nice photos of them after they are dried up and curing, :)

I put the orphaned plant in the flower tent this afternoon hoping I am home tomorrow at a decent time and see how she is doing going from his lights a 150w led from Amazon to this mars I hope it's not to much of a difference being today is flip day for her

Well here is a little photo update of the two in the tent. I measured this unknown plant she is just a foot tall so curious how much she is gonna stretch.
20210308_194359.jpg

I have been keeping a very close eye on my cross breed seed as she has nanners and so.far haven't noticed anything that looks like an indication of pollen, probably explain why she has smaller flowers to maybe. :hmmmm:
20210308_193910.jpg

20210308_193858.jpg

Other then that still trucking along and doing her thing. And I still haven't got my other autos going though, I probably should the mud bogs start soon. :)
20210308_194346.jpg

Mud bogs?
Nice plants. I like that you weren’t phased by the nanners.

Me and my kids built a mud bogger oldest boy runs it in the juniors and run it in A class basically street/strip. As for the nanners I noticed weird coloring at beginning of flip and backlip figured that it was a possibility so was kinda prepared.

Keep an eye on the naners buddy!! She will finish strong!!
Hoping so man expecting a little less of yield off her anyway.

Well it was another feeding tonight and I opened the tent and the seam along the zipper tore o_O well shit it's just been one of those days that dam Murphy has been around all day
20210311_210816.jpg
so Painters tape tonight cause I don't have any duct tape at the moment. But shit letting out a lot of light now
20210311_210842.jpg
that's the bottom corner
20210311_210902.jpg

This is the front at the top not sure if you will see it ? But pissed me off so the wife just said time for a new one and thinking maybe a new light at the same time any recommendations be appreciated.

How big is you’re tent now?

damn zippers man! That’s crappy! What a piss off!

check out the sponsors see if they have a deal on tents. Also check the warranty on tents in case the zipper fucks up again. Damn zippers man! I didn’t mess with a zipper, when I built my tent. Just a flap over the hole being held down with Velcro. Is it 100% sufficient? Probably not, but it’s working great for me.

check out @Budget LED lights if you’re looking for a new light as well

How big is you’re tent now?

damn zippers man! That’s crappy! What a piss off!

check out the sponsors see if they have a deal on tents. Also check the warranty on tents in case the zipper fucks up again. Damn zippers man! I didn’t mess with a zipper, when I built my tent. Just a flap over the hole being held down with Velcro. Is it 100% sufficient? Probably not, but it’s working great for me.

check out @Budget LED lights if you’re looking for a new light as well
Was looking at some of the budget lights they are nice, am thinking about building my own. What did you use for material to build yours @Backlipslide

Yes sir! Budget leds are nice! They keep proving they’re worth by many members here!

At first I just used space blankets... you know, the ones you would find in a first aid kit? Those shiny blankets. Back when wal mart sold them. Now they sell a different kind of material... it’s not quite the same... can still get them on Amazon. The problem with that material is, it’s super thin and can get pierced/rip super easily... it also doesn’t reflect as much as a person would think. As it’s a super thin material, it absorbs the light and instead of reflecting back, it pushes through and goes beyond the structure. So then I lined the outside with construction grade black garbage bags, and that seemed to help, but still like to absorb the light. Worked great though.

then I upgraded to panda film. It’s black on one side, and white on the other. It’s a very durable material, and has a reflectivity of 99%

then built the frame out of 3/4” pvc pipe with furniture grade 3 way elbows.

went to bartle and gibsons looking for those, and the guy was stumped because his computer couldn’t find anything in the system... till he looked for furniture grades pvc 3 way elbows... and the light bulb went off. They’re not considered plumbing fittings, but a furniture grade fitting.... you know, like the pop up closets a person can buy... that’s them lol

Yes sir! Budget leds are nice! They keep proving they’re worth by many members here!

At first I just used space blankets... you know, the ones you would find in a first aid kit? Those shiny blankets. Back when wal mart sold them. Now they sell a different kind of material... it’s not quite the same... can still get them on Amazon. The problem with that material is, it’s super thin and can get pierced/rip super easily... it also doesn’t reflect as much as a person would think. As it’s a super thin material, it absorbs the light and instead of reflecting back, it pushes through and goes beyond the structure. So then I lined the outside with construction grade black garbage bags, and that seemed to help, but still like to absorb the light. Worked great though.

then I upgraded to panda film. It’s black on one side, and white on the other. It’s a very durable material, and has a reflectivity of 99%

then built the frame out of 3/4” pvc pipe with furniture grade 3 way elbows.

went to bartle and gibsons looking for those, and the guy was stumped because his computer couldn’t find anything in the system... till he looked for furniture grades pvc 3 way elbows... and the light bulb went off. They’re not considered plumbing fittings, but a furniture grade fitting.... you know, like the pop up closets a person can buy... that’s them lol
I never thought of those fittings as furniture huh learn something all the time, I have heard of that pande film before where did you find that at your local hardware or is that a special order item?

Either way I think I am gonna make one wether out of wood or some kinda material like the panda film, would rather save a little on making my own space so I can upgrade my light, :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom