Rolling a blunt

travpete52

i can roll a really shitty blunt if i use 2 wraps i was wondering if you guys had some pointers that would rule
i have trouble getting it tight and getting the paper to actually roll behind the bud when its in the blunt

2 wraps is way over kill!!! Practice, Practice, Practice, is all you need to perfect your blunt rolling skills.

i've seen those i'm asking for pointers on the actual rolling process thanks for the vid though i enjoyed it

is practice the answer?

yes! I can tell you to hold the wrap a certain way or to use your thumbs, but bottom line is until you do it a few times your blunt will remain loose and quick burning. I wouldnt start with wraps if you are ripping alot, go with a cigar .

The only thing you can do is practice. As the old saying goes practice makes perfect. However this is not always the case. I know a dude who practiced rolling blunts for weeks and still rolls the shittiest blunts Ive yet to smoke.

go buy a roller

guys i rolled a great blunt tonight - i just practiced and wasted about 4 bucks on wraps i broke but now i think i got the hang of it
it was great

Glad to hear the PRACTICE is paying off.....lol

Personally, I prefer blunts and cigarillos over wraps ANY day.
Not only do blunts burn slower (green leaf for the win!) but they're usually cheaper, and they don't rip as easily.

According to your update you're starting to get the hang of it.
Thats great! Just keep practicing and before you know it you'll be able to twist up a blizz any time, any place. :)

As a general tip, make sure you use the tuck and roll technique; overlapping paper will cause runs and make smoking your blunt a bit more tedious.

Good luck!

you should roll dutchs and take the leaf off then break the blunt then when your done rollin the blunt put the leaf back on better hiting and runs less then a phillies

buy a flavored white owl or blunt, find the natural groove in the cigar. CUT down that line. lick the whole wrap to make it easier to roll. wait like 5-6 minutes. leave the end of the blunt about3/4 of an inch empt. REMEMBER u have to have something to smoke on. dont put to much weed in it. line it up in the wrap. make sure its fat in the middle, roll over the wrap tightly over the product. Lick it, both sides. roll another circle.kinda squuze it lightly to make sure its sticken and getting dry, do tha until its done. let it dry. if u did it right it should be nice and tight. this may take a few pracdtices., i hope i was halffull enough.

buy a flavored white owl or blunt, find the natural groove in the cigar. CUT down that line. lick the whole wrap to make it easier to roll. wait like 5-6 minutes. leave the end of the blunt about3/4 of an inch empt. REMEMBER u have to have something to smoke on. dont put to much weed in it. line it up in the wrap. make sure its fat in the middle, roll over the wrap tightly over the product. Lick it, both sides. roll another circle.kinda squuze it lightly to make sure its sticken and getting dry, do tha until its done. let it dry. if u did it right it should be nice and tight. this may take a few pracdtices., i hope i was halffull enough.

really? i was taught if u cut it that it dosnt stick properly that breaking it is best? and i was also taught to steam the blunt wrap first that licking creates uneven moisture and can cause running?

really? i was taught if u cut it that it dosnt stick properly that breaking it is best? and i was also taught to steam the blunt wrap first that licking creates uneven moisture and can cause running?

I never cut... Always break it. And the only place I lick the blunt (other than to roll it) is on the outer edge to make sure the outer wrap is holding better.

Anyways... Good luck with the blunts. Sounds like you rolled a good one! Keep it up. It's an Art man! :cool: Practice makes perfect.

If there is anything I will ever take away from a black person

It's how to roll a perfect blunt.

First:

All seeds. All stems. ALL must go. Don't half ass pick it, if you need to, get a pair of scissors and snip at it until its nice and broke down.

DO NOT lick the cigar to cut it open

Get a knife, get a blunt roller, if your skilled with your hands use your nails, but don't lick the paper.

After you got the blunt guts out, hold the paper like you are about to roll it, I prefer to have the mouth piece on the right side (but if your left handed it'd probably work better the other way)

Lick the top half of the paper, and do not lick the bottom (just barely lick it if the flavor is about to come off). By doing this, the half closer to you will keep its shape and roll easier into the side of the paper that's moist.

NOW you can put the weed in, and tuck it inside nicely, and using both of your hands you tuck in the curved part of the paper gradually, and keep tucking to try and make it tighter, once the weed is nestled in there nicely and it more or less is shaped, you can seal it closed.

The only difference

Don't lick the cigar to open it! Lick the top half that is furthest away from you so the side that is against your thumbs still has its shape and can roll easier.

ok, i'm not hatin' on any of you blunt lovers

but I hate blunts

I think it's one of the suckiest ways to enjoy my favorite herb.

The cigar paper gives me a headache and makes the dank nugs taste and smell like cigars.

I'll smoke a big joint rolled in some plain brown rolling papers, but real blunts made out of real cigar type paper is not for me.

This has been a ChicagoJoe opinion editorial.
Now back to your regularly scheduled blunt roll.

Back
Top Bottom