Rolling with 1.5's

William Holden

I normally don't buy papers, I always had a pipe to use, but I lost mine and I needed to pick up some papers last weekend. I was already really stoned, so I walk into the gas station and their is a cop in line behind me. I'm like, "I need some papers" and the clerk was like, "Papers?" and i'm like "Yeah... Oh yeah! Rolling papers!" and im freaking out, she named off what kind they had, and for somereason I got some fatass 1.5's

Anyways, I suck at rolling, and the paper's are at my freind's house. We're smoking tomorrow, and I was wondering if its any easier rolling with 1.5's then say, 1.25's or something.

It isntthat much different. If you want, you can also just rip (or cut) a little length off of the paper. Thats what i would do. Buti recommend Keeping itfull length and putting ALOTofpot in it. Tell me how it goes man. Goodluck.

1.5's L's?(longs) cz here we roll will Longs alll the fuckin time cz a small j isnt gna last 2 seconds with 3 ppl:p, isnt hard at all, do what u do with a 1(???) and js b more carefl!, and put more stash;)

once done...TOKEIT!

Yea, might just wanna put more weed in it, otherwise it's gonna be a lot of paper.

1.5's aren't too much different from 1.25's... I used to use 1.25's before I moved up to king sized... the reason I didn't use 1.5's is because, even though they're the same length, the width of the paper is twice as much... you can tear off a section of the paper to make it the same as a 1.25 if you'd like... but 1.5's are easier to roll if you're a beginner, since it's like double rolling a j...

Alright, i've just gotten so used to smoking from a pipe. I've seen a friend roll, where he like makes a canoe with the paper and folds the ends in, then puts weed in it, and rolls it. It actually works great, and hits good. I think i'll try this technique instead of getting agrivated when I just wasted three papers trying to roll.

Haha, we were driving around and we were going to get stoned before the movie, so we went to where I used to work and I just go back to the bathroom and roll three joints, and they were all something I was proud of. I can actually roll now. It just came to me, the first joint maybe took like 5 minutes to roll, this includes breaking up the bud and shit, and then the other two came naturally. I like smoking joints more than smokin' from a pipe, but I just never did that much because I suck at rolling.

I roll blunts 90% of the time. The other 10% is either joints or pipes, but if I roll a joint, it's always 1" zig zags. 1 1/4" are good, but i like mine lil smaller and I always double wrap em, it burns like a cigg.

Back
Top Bottom