Romulan Grapefruit

Few days ago
IMAG5841.jpg

Today
IMAG5885.jpg

Use that for concentrate and 'tack' it. Depression will not be around while you heal everything in your body :). LOL I'm still working on you Brother. T/C Bro

Use that for concentrate and 'tack' it. Depression will not be around while you heal everything in your body :). LOL I'm still working on you Brother. T/C Bro

I have no oil , a needy cancer patient got a donation from me a few weeks ago. Full plant extract , activated and dusted with additional keif from 10 varieties of cannabis. She tacks with it but she is also testing a new product called "Grease" from our dispensary , non smokable extract for eating or tacking. I think they gave her 3 different potency. She enjoys vaping mine and tacking as well and will give me a full comparison soon.

As for me.... I am no longer really puffing anymore I just might turn to tacking from now on ;) you broke me Moto lol ty so much for all your support as well eh! I need to shake my depression so I can participate with other folks journals I miss everyone!

I hear you Brother, find the one you like that works for you and its a bliss of goodness. I've tried a boatload of strains this year, my favorite strain for the daytime is still 'Bluedream'. What might be great for me won't be great for you. All how we are built. But I gotta say it looks very tasty, lolol. I would love to vape a toke just for the flavor, close my eyes and let the mind wander, it wanders, lol.

I think... Grapefruit now and forever. I got seeds still. I wanty to keep bein a Romulan Grapefruit connoisseur for years to come :)

Looks like a nice plant! How often do you water it or add nutes if any?

Looks like a nice plant! How often do you water it or add nutes if any?

TY! I feed every watering every 2 days or every day. Using Growology at full strength and old school amendments like dolomite lime , sulfur and epsom salts.

LOL! Thank God it is on private property and not in a real forest eh! lmao.... Next year I might be in a forest , all depends if I keep getting my legal status rejected. Marc Emery returned last week so perhaps things will change quicker for us all in Canada.... I only pray , all I can do.

Back
Top Bottom