Romulans in my Closet!

ChicoCrops

Whad up everyone...it's about time I post up a couple pictures of my babies...
I've got 2 romulans and 4 seeds growin in a 2 ft deep, 4.5 ft wide, by 4.5 ft high closet. Inside, I have stapled up white felt to enclose half the closet for the grow. I'm runnin a 400 Hortilux Super HPS.
January 11, 2006 was the start of this grow. They are currenly 47 days old today and have been in their flowering stage as of Febuary 19, 8 days ago.

~First concern I have...my ballast is 430 Watt and says use HPS lamps, ED style bulbs only. It's made by SunLight Supply; model #S430. I have used a Phillips 430 SunAgro lamp to veg, because that was what was given to me, but now my buddy gave me his Hortilux 400S bulb. I've been using it for about 1 week now but I want to know if I should switch to the Phillips 430. My concern is that the Hortilux box says: LU 400S/HTL/EN, 400 Watt, Use with S51 Ballast. I believe my ballast is an S52? So...any comments?

Now I need to figure out how to add pics.....:hmmmm:

you have to upload it to the gallery first

snugglefunked said:
you have to upload it to the gallery first

as snuggles said..u gotta upload in member gallery...then copy their location and use the insert image button at the top in the tool bar

Plants2_26002.jpg

Plants2_26004.jpg

Plants2_26001.jpg

Plants2_26010.jpg

Plants2_27003.jpg

those are REALLY awesome man!!! they're SO bushy! how'd you get it like that?

Heh, I dunno! We had these plants in our attic with the 430 bulb maybe 1 ft or closer to the plants, so maybe that kept them condense. The bulb was a Phillips Sunagro ,so it emits half MH light and half HPS light.....or something like that....
Anybody know about when I harvest?? They are in their 2nd week of flowering.

normally most plants mature around 2 months into flowering....but it depends on strain etc. (give or take a few weeks)

best way is to monitor the hairs and see when 60-80% have turned brown or if the trichs appear to be an amber colour

ChicoCrops said:
Heh, I dunno! We had these plants in our attic with the 430 bulb maybe 1 ft or closer to the plants, so maybe that kept them condense. The bulb was a Phillips Sunagro ,so it emits half MH light and half HPS light.....or something like that....
Anybody know about when I harvest?? They are in their 2nd week of flowering.

very nice looking plants. the 430watt sonagro bulbs are great, they tend to grow plants shortn bushy, there are a varity of 430 bulbs on the market to chose from.

I just got a new light for my grow, now iv got a 1000 hps a 400 hps and the 430 hps sonagro.

keep up the good work chico, very nice plants

looking good..i so cant wait till get my house so i can start to grow....

Just thought I'd give yall an update on the plants. I have definatly noticed an increase in their growth after moving them from the attic to the bedroom. The attic would get down to like 50 degrees and now the closet's a bigger warmer envirnment. So, check em out...these are taken today March 3rd.

We sexed our plants a couple days ago and out of 4 seeds.....2 were males.. so here's our grow....

The grow....
Plants3-2-060011.jpg

The rom clone....
Plants3-2-060021.jpg

This one started from seed.
Plants3-2-060031.jpg

Hey.....my plants were pretty dry tonight. After about the 3rd or 4th night we watered with Botanicare's Bloom Forumla mix. I want to know if you guys think the droopyness of these leafs are caused from the need to water. We shall see in the next few days, but heres a couple pics as of March 6th.

Plants3-6-060031.jpg

Plants3-6-060021.jpg

It could be, mine were doing that but the needed to be watered. I had a ventalation problem and I was losing all the water to evaporation so I was watering every other day, wich would be overwatering the plant but if I didn't water it would be underwatering the plant because there is non for it. So make sure you are moving enough air so the water does not evaporate if that is the case. Other wise I would water it and it should perk up, you said it was 4 days and that is pleanty of time in between generally speaking.

The best test is to stick your finger into the dirt and ask yourself "is this too wet or too dry." You should be able to tell fairly easily with this method whether the plant is thirsty or not. Also, good circulation and ventialation throughout your grow room promotes healthy and strong stems. Maybe they need a little breeze on them to keep them in better shape. Otherwise they look perfectly healthy, just in need of a drink.

Thanks for the post....all it needed was a drink. The ladies are doing very well now....ready to be harvested within a couple weeks.

Damn man, those are nice tho... good job, cant wit to see the final result

Damn man, they really bounced back... nice..

i think they are chopped!! i wanna see the drying!!! please!

Back
Top Bottom