Rookie Mistake

Sochi

Hi! I'm pretty sure that I made a rookie mistake. I ordered seeds and sent in cash by USPS. I used priority shipping, which entailed that I fill out a customs form. I did NOT use the name of the seed bank. I used a fake name for the bank and I used a fake name on the envelope and a fake address. But since it is going through customs, I'm wondering if customs automatically recognizes the seed bank address and will therefore confiscate my cash. I think I could have just sent the "greeting card" as First Class mail, which doesn't need to go through customs. Any thoughts on this, and any recommendations for sending cash in the future?
Thanks!:peace:

Hi! I'm pretty sure that I made a rookie mistake. I ordered seeds and sent in cash by USPS. I used priority shipping, which entailed that I fill out a customs form. I did NOT use the name of the seed bank. I used a fake name for the bank and I used a fake name on the envelope and a fake address. But since it is going through customs, I'm wondering if customs automatically recognizes the seed bank address and will therefore confiscate my cash. I think I could have just sent the "greeting card" as First Class mail, which doesn't need to go through customs. Any thoughts on this, and any recommendations for sending cash in the future?
Thanks!:peace:

Doubtful they would stop it from reaching the Seed bank. However, and unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do now..having used all fake information you can't call to follow up or even try to initiate a trace.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

thanks, yyc420 :) I guess the good news is that I did get my shipment from CKS and all the seeds germinated and are looking good. I'll just wait this one out and see what happens.

thanks, yyc420 :) I guess the good news is that I did get my shipment from CKS and all the seeds germinated and are looking good. I'll just wait this one out and see what happens.

No worries man! Happy growing. I

f you're looking to try another bank, I'm gonna try Bonza next.
Talked with a couple guys on here that have ordered from them and have had no shipping issues.

No worries man! Happy growing. I

f you're looking to try another bank, I'm gonna try Bonza next.
Talked with a couple guys on here that have ordered from them and have had no shipping issues.

Good to know! Thanks!

Doubtful they would stop it from reaching the Seed bank. However, and unfortunately, there's not a lot you can do now..having used all fake information you can't call to follow up or even try to initiate a trace.

...be nice because...In the end, aren't we all just flower growers?

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well said!

420-magazine-mobile883292449.jpg
new order!

Back
Top Bottom