RooRman's Glass Collection - Try and top this!

Re: RooRman's Collection- Try and top this!

jimmybong said:
u use a screen roorman? i dont but im thinking about it....

Yes always use a clean glass screen that fits good in the draw hole.

Actually... theres nothing new.

I have been putting my money into other (sometimes very expensive) items. ;)

Take care everyone! :peace:

nice..
:( I only have two illadelphs, a custon blown poiece I have had for a while and a cheap glass bong for the pool.
At least I can say I have an officail "pool bong"...
nice gathering of glass U got there, it is much appreciated by this guy.

i admire the size of your collection but the quality isnt what i look for. im learning the art of glass blowing. have u ever heard of mike fro? amazing work i have a beautifly flawless chillum from him, a black and white reversal slide, which is faceted like a stone on my yellow lable baby beaker illadelph(ive had it for years and i fuckin love it). a brown green white and black stemless bubbles that i think was blow by fro but not possitive but its the save style reversal work, and a simple silver fume spoon blow by my friend matt gibbson. also amazing but different work

The RooRs are where I put my money, and since I stopped collecting glass it goes elsewhere.

While I/O custom handpipes are real nice (and I admire the artists) I'm way too good at breaking stuff to own any myself. :peace:

Re: RooRman's Collection- Try and top this!

I do smoke out of most of these pieces but I like them super clean when I use them. Clean them out after you use them and they are always clean for the next time you want them. It may take some effort, but you always end up with a clean hit. Plus the fact a clean pipe is nothing more than a piece of glass and cannot be construed as "drug paraphenalia." (God, I hate that phrase!)

+1000000000000

Just like me i dislike dirty pipes... think i go through 2 packs of pipe cleaners a week. LOL. Check out my thread here in the next couple days got to round up all the pieces...

Back
Top Bottom