Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

Hey 420. This is going to be for all my future vegging plants. I will start seedlings every two weeks until I get the flowering tent filled with 4 pairs of flowering beauties. Once they finish their 6 weeks they will go to the 4x8 flowering tent that I will make a journal for when the time comes.

light is a 250w budget led veg light 4k

soil is coast of Maine seed starter and their Stonington blend for mature plants.

while the food is in the soil I do have plenty of dry ferts top dress with when they need it.

To get these started I used coast of Maine seed starter.

First pair is Lemon OG Kush and Shishkaberry. Dunked the beans Thursday morning and got them into their pots last night. Shooting for a Monday sprout.

BF878752-9838-43EB-A3D0-5B9A4AB0F776.jpeg73BAEC75-6112-40CD-B3EB-81731AC861AD.jpeg1336C474-8D12-4097-8EC7-09A5A87C664A.jpeg9B748C87-E52D-4CC7-8583-CC91152393D5.jpeg

I have been starting a new journal every grow. I think i may just stick with my existing one for future grows. I’m along for the ride

Thanks guys you are awesome! :passitleft:

Let me know if I’ve missed anything which I’m sure I have. The last few days has been brutal between IBS and sciatica so my head is really up my ass! :reading420magazine:

Friend stopped over with a strain called cereal milk from cookies. Nice buzz with a fruity sweet taste. Also came with four seeds that were passed onto me straight from the bud so I know they are cereal milk. Wish I knew if they were fems or not cause they are tempting. For now I’ve added them to the stock.
2CD7D144-E76D-49A7-8589-E32613C02332.jpeg
My buddy also gave me what must have been a good ten seeds he had from other strains. Not sure if the other strains were from cookies.

Any thoughts on the cereal milk seeds?

Nothing going on with the seedlings yet but they’ll pop. Just making sure the medium stays warm enough.

In case anyone is curious the reasons I chose the Stonington Blend was because I wanted a super soil because I was setup to compost in my yard. And I want a quality soil to start with because I will recycle the soil. I’m thinking of getting a big storage tub and put the recycled soil in there with amendments and then put a heat pad under the bin to hopefully keep biological activities going in the recycled soil until it’s needed again.

Well bollocks! The lemon og didn’t pop but shishkaberry did so there’s that lol. I dropped a wedding cake seed in the lemon og pot and wet it again so we’ll see what happens.

so today is day1 for this lil girl, shishkaberry.
94EC2413-FD57-421B-AC29-687DA3468B74.jpeg
And hopefully soon a wedding cake
4855C823-674C-4B40-B6B8-DDF554B4B99B.jpeg

Forgot to germinate a tangerine dream auto for a friend so while I was doing that I went ahead and added strawberry sorbet and vanilla kush to the wedding cake and shishkaberry.

Vanilla kush/ strawberry sorbet
E8DCFA13-3BBE-4257-A952-545FE503F1C2.jpeg

wedding cake/ tangerine auto
899DCB9A-B107-4C42-92B5-87BADF6D2D3B.jpeg
Groupies
13EBD00D-1851-4867-90E8-511B5CDA0B83.jpeg022061E0-8A68-45AF-B644-FC97409FDFE1.jpeg

Damn right! I’m trying different strains to help me learn more about them. I have regular seed strains that I’m saving for when I’m ready to have a couple of mother plants. Those beans weren’t cheap man :rofl:

Oh brother tell me about the price and it keeps going up :rip:. I understand because I also like to plant all different strains then find others. I wish I had room to make a pollination tent and try get a few fem seeds from these expensive beans

Ha ha funny you mention that dude because I was reading about STS a few days ago. Like you I don’t have the space. Shit man I did well to come up with enough space for the veg and flower tents. I’m tapped out on space! :laughtwo:

The STS is so interesting like buy some expensive beans and then take the best or all and self pollinate and then you can make some nice fem seeds that are very close to the same (I think they are almost the same) but like I don't want nightmares of my only tent all pollinating lmfao

Exactly! I won’t take the chance since my tents are in the same room. One idea I’m thinking about is to continue growing my ass off into May 2021. Then I’ll be able to have some plants outdoors and then 1) give STS a try or 2) veg mother’s during the summer and start growing clones around this time next year. Sadly, I have a long fucking winter to decide lol!

Cinderella 99 Feminized Cannabis Seeds
  • Number of Seeds:
    5 Feminized Seeds
1$53.00
Jack Herer Feminized Cannabis Seeds
  • Number of Seeds:
    5 Feminized Seeds
1$59.00
Durban Poison Feminized Cannabis Seeds
  • Number of Seeds:
    5 Feminized Seeds
1$53.00
Fruity Pebbles Feminized Cannabis Seeds
  • Number of Seeds:
    5 Feminized Seeds
say hello to the next group of four that I’ll start in about 4 weeks or so. Just got the email confirming they will ship soon. :slide:

Alright alright alright. My beans shipped today and according to the UassPS I should have them Monday.

Otherwise ain’t much going on. Wedding cake is getting close to peaking through. Nothing from the others yet but it’s only been two days.

Back
Top Bottom