Roosti’s Barn Of Horrors

4x4 update. Nothing going on with the seeds I planted in the happy frog. Oh well.

The mystery auto is looking great and doing her thing in the corner. The corner would be more fitting if she was a male but she what she is and remains in the corner anyway.
FCFA8327-DE83-450C-AAE1-2E850D079E93.jpeg
5D516DDD-8F3D-4FC3-AFC4-3616ADF133A6.jpeg
15CF147D-F56A-48DF-A5A4-F753621586BB.jpeg

And here is the FLC clone. She’s running now and imho liked the shot of PowerSi she had yesterday. Still gonna wait til Halloween to flip her so she should be a big girl by then.
14222931-9536-4F28-A2D2-10E090353F47.jpeg
AD6B8C2C-890D-4A5F-9BF4-ABDA67EE2CB1.jpeg

then there’s the two little seedlings on day 9 from sprout.
DD629EF8-83D8-4B0B-9F32-A64CAFE965CC.jpeg

FLC clones taken a few days ago.
76869E0F-16E2-46D8-A728-1D57A91D268B.jpeg

Thanks oldsmokey. Was so looking forward to more organization on this next round but then gorilla clone took a shit...more like I got tired of looking at the one-leaf-wonder that it was. Then the auto threw me off as well. So now I’m trying to piece it together :rofl:

Nice Roosti! Healthy looking plants. Apparently they sleep better then we do.
Ha ha, ain’t no rest for the wicked in the 4x4. That light runs 24/7. However, before I go drop off for bed in the 1-2am range I dim the light all the way down to give them their rest. Then around 8am when I’m ready to take my third or fourth piss since going to bed, I turn the intensity up to about halfway. At 10am when the flowering tent comes to life I turn the intensity all the way up. :slide:

One thing I forgot to comment on. Must admit that since I did amend the soil before transplant, that auto should be good for the duration aside from giving her water and a spritz of tea occasionally. She should be very easy to look after. If I can get by for space I may leave an auto in the corner of the 4x4 from now on. Can always jockey her back and forth between the two tent lol.

Thanks oldsmokey. Was so looking forward to more organization on this next round but then gorilla clone took a shit...more like I got tired of looking at the one-leaf-wonder that it was. Then the auto threw me off as well. So now I’m trying to piece it together :rofl:
I was thinking this was normal for you after watching for a few months

I was thinking this was normal for you after watching for a few months
Believe it or not I’m actually much more organized as a person than these gardens, lol. Sooner or later I’ll find my rhythm in there.

Since this pertains to my grow room I’ll post it. Picked up two mini cams for the two windows in the grow room. Now I have one cam facing each window and all I have to do is open the app to check in on things with my phone or tab. Can even check it through mobile data on my phone so I don’t have to be home to see what’s going on. :slide:

Mini Hidden Cameras PNZEO W3 Spy Cam Portable Wireless WiFi Remote View Camera

1664578588510.png

So now your an official Peeping Tom.. :rofl: Nice...Ive seen a few of those cams on the forum. I like @Farthestnorth set up with two cams or at least I think it's him..lol. I post and read so much I get confused. He has one on plants and the other shows the temp humidity meter. I can see where that would be very handy.

So now your an official Peeping Tom.. :rofl: Nice...Ive seen a few of those cams on the forum. I like @Farthestnorth set up with two cams or at least I think it's him..lol. I post and read so much I get confused. He has one on plants and the other shows the temp humidity meter. I can see where that would be very handy.
That’s right I’m peeping out ... with that shades down! :rofl: Can’t have the shades up at night or I’ll have fucking aliens trying to land on my house and Sigorney Weaver can just that shit to herself! :snowboating:

I’ll have to be on the lookout for that thread. I have space in the app for two more cameras so I could put one on each tent.:hmmmm:

Here’s a little update on the veg group. The only thing really going on is LST on the Franco’s lemon cheese clone.

Not happy with the happy frog. It’s good soil but the growth is a bit slow, especially for the seedlings. I went back to using light warrior for seedlings. Probably try a half and half mix with it and happy frog for the next transplants.

FLC clone. Started super cropping today with a few branches trying to reach above the rest.
1968E35D-2FA2-45A4-BBC7-1195BD026ACE.jpeg
729389E2-CDE3-45BE-802E-9B95EB8AA31E.jpeg

Strawberry Sorbet and Vanilla Kush seedlings day 14 from sprout. These went straight into happy frog and I’m not liking it at all. Very slow going.
72BD105D-003B-49D9-8141-51831F84D070.jpeg099BD32A-BA2C-48F1-97EE-A459685AC242.jpegD28400A2-C0C9-4251-A83E-C63C21FB39C5.jpeg1F14A023-2DE7-4CFF-9622-75E458AB5FE3.jpeg

That’s really about it for now. The auto gets watered and left alone. Now I’m waiting to see how many beans sprout for the next group. Using the light warrior so I like their chances already lol.

Things are looking good in the barn Roosti! Nice work. I love the built in grommets in those airpots. Does the trick nicely. Kinda hard to put one of those silly binder clips on them I would think.
Thank you MrS much appreciated! :passitleft:

The air pots make LST so easy. I tie one end of the yarn around the branch with a big loop so as the branch grows I can slip the loop up and keep it growing closer to horizontal. Then I take the other end of the yarn and run it through one of the air holes at the top of the pot to anchor the branch.

I’d like to thank wifey for her yarn donation to my gardens.:circle-of-love:

Forgot to mention that the smaller clone ended up with stem rot so, she gawn! The bigger clone does have a root tip sticking out now and I changed the res out for a fresh solution. This cycle timer isn’t doing me right though. No matter where I set it to go off it will only stay off for three minutes so I’m not surprised the smaller clone had the rot.

Forgot to mention that the smaller clone ended up with stem rot so, she gawn! The bigger clone does have a root tip sticking out now and I changed the res out for a fresh solution. This cycle timer isn’t doing me right though. No matter where I set it to go off it will only stay off for three minutes so I’m not surprised the smaller clone had the rot.
The clone prob got an air lock. I doubt it was the short dry period. I run mine 24/7 with no stopping. Last batch were in the cloner for two weeks before my two gal bags come. Tons of roots and only two didn't root. I'll take 23 outta 25 anytime..lol

Those clones are beautiful. I like the lst air pots. Congrats on the babies.

You think that soil to rich/heavy for seedlings?

Back
Top Bottom