Root aphids bugs at roots

Dekki

420 Member
I had problem with yellowing leafs, today i inspected the roots and found few bugs, i think they are root aphids. They are in 4th week flowering. I use plagron light mix soil. The soil is reused for 3rd round. I inspected 20 pots and only found them in 1. Are they hideing inside the soil so i cant see them or how are they?

Attachments

• 195CE7D4-9746-4975-8DF1-CC7BF341713C.jpeg
    195CE7D4-9746-4975-8DF1-CC7BF341713C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
I was thinking at the end of round to mix oxygen with water and water the soil and spray the whole place with oxygen water mix, and than flush the soil to clean it and add some microorganisems to make soil alive again. Does someone have experienc with oxygen, can it kill the new clones after ? Whats the best way?

This is way out of my league but lets blatantly bump you back to the top and try a shout out for our Good Lady in Missouri, because I'd like to see the answer to this one please.

Probably all of my 2,5k ladys have them or at least few of them, before i found all infected ones the round will end :) but yea this one is out :) probably a lot of them have pests but i cant see them

Back
Top Bottom