Root aphids

Sorry. That was supposed to read "I know neem oil leaves a residual taste on Bud's so don't use it during flower."

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry. That was supposed to read "I know neem oil leaves a residual taste on Bud's so don't use it during flower."

I figured that's what you were meaning because I hadn't read any negatives just yet. Thanks for clarifying though!

Sent from my LGLS992 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Perfect. When you get the chance buy some mosquito dunk and some Diatomaceous Earth. Good stuff to have on hand if you're a grower.

The bugs are showing up in the bottom because as the plant dries it dries from the top layer to the bottom layer driving the bugs out through the bottom and into your hydrogen peroxide solution

Just sprinkle a little DE on top of the soil. I use it at start, at repotting and after flushing before my PK ramp up schedule. Basically anytime the soil is going to be wet for a long period of time.

Perfect. When you get the chance buy some mosquito dunk and some Diatomaceous Earth. Good stuff to have on hand if you're a grower.

The bugs are showing up in the bottom because as the plant dries it dries from the top layer to the bottom layer driving the bugs out through the bottom and into your hydrogen peroxide solution

Howdy! Thanks again for the advice. I have treated, flushed and repotted, and things are going ok for 3 of the 4, however, I think I need to get some calmag into the plants systems. Does that look like it to you too?
420-magazine-mobile1408975219.jpg

How long should one wait towards drying out again before getting a dose of meds to these plants? Or do you think that is from the pests maybe? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom