Root rot and GH-Flora DWC questions

Good to know you actually read what people post! So many times a person will start a thread and then let it drift away without ever coming back which I hate to see. Im sub to your thread and I plan to follow you and see how it all turns out for you. I hope you have a good day and keep us updated to what you finally come up with as far as the root issues. Take care
Thanks, take care as well!

It was actually this past April that the trade went down. I think the fact that people don't even know about it is kind of scary. Shows you how much pull they have with the media, who basically didn't cover the story at all. It seems like there is literally one news article about it.
Yeah I never heard about it, I won't be buying anymore GH.

Hello again, I'm having some problems with the new growth the leaves are showing signs of yellow spotting. Can someone please tell me what they think is going on? Should I bump up or lower my molasses or nutrient strength?

RO water: 0ppm to start
PPM nute: 200
General hydroponics flora bloom 3 part M G B 1/4 tsp per gallon molasses per gallon each & 1/2 tsp.
PH: 5.7-6.0
RH: 30-60% I spray the room with 0ppm 5.8ph water every couple hours to keep humidity average around 50%
Room Temp:70-77F
Water Temp: 68F to 74F

Yellow spotting on new & older growth whats going on here?

Closer look at stems

plant over all 40days.

I just changed my res 6 days ago, I clean it every 7 days. Upon doing my daily PH, PPM, and water temp testing, I saw some gunk at the bottom of my res. What in the heck is this? The only thing that crosses my mind is molasses or hydroton. However I cleaned the heck out of the hydroton before use and when I mix my molasses I do so in a separate container with water, then i add it in.

2015-09-24_12-19-18_312.jpg
2015-09-24_12-20-08_479.jpg

Well it's basically dead, so I'm going to trash it! it got a deficiency and I couldn't get an answer for the problem.Thanks for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom