Rooted clones going yellow

Herrowpreeze

Hey all,

Its my first time growing clones, I bought them from a reputable seller and the came, although looking a bit sad pretty health and already rooted in rapid rooters

As they were rooted already I transplanted them into 1l pots and gave a 50 kelpak water to start

Its been 1 week and although some of the clones look great, a few are turning yellow( it is 100% not from overwatering, I think as I soil moister meter) and I only gave 200ml and a time.

I also removed them from the pots to see what was going on and all have a nice root ball starting to form in the pot

My conditions are 60% RH , 24c, they are on a heating pad and under a 75w led

My questions are
1)have I done something wrong
2) when will it start growing new growth
3) am I just being impatient

Im not sure what I'm supposed to be expecting as I've only ever grown from seed

Peace and Blessings
1591681854205.png
1591681936646.png
1591681978598.png
1591682018565.png

Shot for the reply mate

They are under 75w led
I potted them on 50/50 coco perlite amended with worm casting and mushroom compost

I was going to feed them a fresh compost tea boosted with sea bird poop for the extra N

what do you think?

Sorry bud, I only know about straight coco uses, as soon as there's amendments in it, it changes how the coco works and I've got no experience with that.
There's a coco growers thread over in the " growers forum" section, there will be loads of info over there.
They look healthy to me, a good bit of N sounds good to me.

I may be wrong....but your PH is a little too high for coco. I am sure a coco grower will chime in on that but I believe with coco you treat it like hydro....5.8-6.3. As for the light, I had to do a conversion to inches but it's about a foot so that should be more then fine since it's not a strong light. Do you have better lighting for when they get bigger and flower?

I may be wrong....but your PH is a little too high for coco. I am sure a coco grower will chime in on that but I believe with coco you treat it like hydro....5.8-6.3. As for the light, I had to do a conversion to inches but it's about a foot so that should be more then fine since it's not a strong light. Do you have better lighting for when they get bigger and flower?
that's only if you are growing with synthetics, I'm growing with organic material in which case the microbial life prefers it between those ranges

that's what I used for all my other grows so its not ph, I am meticulous about ph as its fucked me before

ye I have full power lights for flower 1000w mars hydro x2

I got 4 of those 75w lights in my veg tent, the lights have always done brilliantly for veg

Back
Top Bottom