Rooting question?

sontnewb

I have a question about rooting. I start my clippings in the Peet pucks. Once roots start to show they go into solo cups, than into 1 gallon pots then to 5 gallon pots. What would be a good additive to add to the water to help along strong vigorous growth?

I have a question about rooting. I start my clippings in the Peet pucks. Once roots start to show they go into solo cups, than into 1 gallon pots then to 5 gallon pots. What would be a good additive to add to the water to help along strong vigorous growth?

Clonex makes a fertilizer specifically for rooting and newly rooted clones. It got some great reviews from people who probably have more experience than me... but IMHO it doesn't help any more than about a drop of F.F. Grow Big per 10 oz cup of water - which is what I used for my first batch of clones, and what I will go back to once I use up the remaining 127.5 oz of the Clonex stuff.

My favorite has been rx green solutions cloning solution and cloning spray. I've Ben getting roots consistently after about 9 days.

---GL---

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I never use anything until I see roots then like to start them off with a dilute mix of seaweed fertilizer or even a 10% mix of hydro nutes.

:peace:

When I put the rooted peat plug into their first "pots" I sprinkle the holes liberally with MYKOS by OMRI, which is a symbiotic bacteria that converts food in the soil to something the roots can take up. Once the cutting roots, you should not need more rooting hormone, as it's making its own.

Back
Top Bottom