Roots Of Agony: Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

In keeping with my animal theme, and to keep "Pygmalion" company, I present "El Pato" (The Duck).
I have no cuttings right now, nor any fem genetics. Today duck and pig have each been sown with two GASS beans. GASS = Grape Ape x Sensi Star. The stronger will survive and I hope I find a female.

:thumb::popcorn:

We have mexican bag seed making an appearance. Waiting for the lazy pig to do something, btw, it's supposed to be the pig from Toy Story made into a coffee mug. I hijacked it from my wife and now it's mine! hahahaha. Oh and a fabric bag. :thumb:
20160413_135702.jpg
20160413_135639.jpg

Duck & Pig both have lift-off! All 4 seeds above ground in 4 days.

Auto lemon and Auto Dark Devil dropped in coco/perlite. Was going to build an Ebb & Flow in PVC. Too much coco to flood I think (discovered while top watering). Looks like it's going to be drain to waste. Will be growing them under CFL until flowering and then a G8 240W bloom LED. I'm so "not flashy", my solo cups are even red :(. Good luck people!

Guessin that block is not pig iron,, tho if one perceives it to be,, then it be pig iron,, ha,,cheers

me wee jack herer cross, still in veg,, i want to top it then put to flower,, next week,, from now on the younguns grow so fast,,

P1160751.JPG

dutty helping with the cultivating,, seems there is nothin he can't do, amazing fella,, :goof:

I decided to let "El Pato" and "Porchetta" go free range. They hang out on the back step during the day.
I'll soon have to gamble and decide on which plants go the distance. I will be flipping to 12/12 in about a week.

Duck_Pig.jpg

Update..
The lazy pig as sprouted a tail :thumb: Butter tub is growing strong. Planted a couple pineapples seen in the background. :thanks:
20160417_111602.jpg

20160417_111757.jpg
The Lazy Pig's tail died. It wasn't doing anything so I pulled on it and there was a little stub of a root. Starting over, I planted a seed in the mix and watered. Now we wait..........Butter tub is looking good and getting big.
The Re-Veg. from the solo cup thread is taking forever and had me wondering if it would switch back or not. I see a little green leaf coming out the top and she's starting to smell like green grass. I think it's working. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom