Roots Of Agony: Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

The 6th Weekly Pig Tale

So far, so good. They are on cruise control and getting fed every three days now.

Duck1_05-28.jpg
Duck2_05-28.jpg
Pig1_05-28.jpg
Pig2_05-28.jpg

I'm surprised there's nobody else out there who has some seeds laying around and an old boot to plant it in. Well it looks like it's me and you Major P. Anyways, so my plan was to keep the plants in small containers and flower them right away like what Major has going on. Suddenly I ran into a problem when the re-veg got big and took over the cabinet. I now have three stuffed under a large desk, lol. What I have to do now is get them ready to put outside because there is no room to flower under the desk. The little clone looks to be alive, I didn't do anything but drop it in a hole and water. The last couple of pictures I captured a bee on a plant I put outside a week ago. :thanks:

20160528_183823.jpg
20160528_183340.jpg
20160528_183215.jpg
20160528_183135.jpg
20160528_183033.jpg
20160528_182958.jpg
20160525_123925.jpg
20160525_123856.jpg

What is this thread? Is it marzbadrocks journal or a community thread for weird and outlandish planter pots. I'm guessing the latter now that I've typed this all up. Sounds awesome! I'll see if I can find anything neat to use for my og Kush s1's.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

What is this thread? Is it marzbadrocks journal or a community thread for weird and outlandish planter pots. I'm guessing the latter now that I've typed this all up. Sounds awesome! I'll see if I can find anything neat to use for my og Kush s1's.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

It is a bit of an evolution of the previous solo cup grow. Pick a small (weird) pot and see what you can do with it. Go for it - all are welcome!

Lol Rifle I literally think that plant is trying to walk out of that shot glass in search of room!

Hows your wick working out? Is the cap of the bottle on? I was wondering if the water would still follow the line if the cap was pinching it off.

I drilled a hole in the bottle cap and ran the wick through it. Even so I don't think it works as well as needed. Occasionally I pour some water from the res into the shotglass. I'm sure to lose interest before much longer if it doesn't hurry along.

The 7th Weekly Pig Tale

Both Pig and Duck look pretty sorry right now. I am in a a never-ending battle with mites. I mixed up a spray for my bigger girls and used it on these little ones as well. Combined with our 100 degree weather, it toasted a lot of the leaf surfaces. I believe they will bounce back fine, but they did get a good sunburn. At least this should be enough to hold them over through the chop.

Duck1_6-5.jpg
Duck2_6-5.jpg

I think Pig may be trying to learn a trick: roll over

Pig1_6-5.jpg
Pig2_6-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom