Roots Organics Organic Nutrient Line

DCGrow

So i am thinking about switching to Roots Organics Organic Nutrient line. One thing i am confused about is that it doesn't seem like it is the same in organic growing as some peoples journals i have read. Where they mix together their soil and guanos and everything else and let sit for a month after watering to activate. then all you need to do is water and maybe top dress every once in a while. Is using the Roots Organics the same? is it truly organic since i would be adding liquid chemicals. I have used roots organics soil before and really liked it. My hydro store does not carry their nutrient line so i barely learned about it this week. any help? and thanks in advance. :)

DC

did you ever use the Roots?

I just got a sample bottle of Budda Grow. I was surprised how thick it was, almost like molasses but not sticky.

I dosed some pale looking seedlings with a dose today to see if they perk up.

I use Organic Nutrients called BioBizz and it has been working great for me. I used BioBizz Grow with BioBizz Fish mix for my veg and my plants are super green and grew like monsters. For my flower stage i am using BioBizz Bloom and BioBizz Top Max. This is my first all organic grow with all organic dirt and nutrients. Cant wait to see the final results and taste the flavor. But it is lookig like my best grow ever.

I've been using Budda grow, bloom, ancient amber, HP+ and a few other of their products, I like them and so do the plants. The budda grow is very thick, I usually stir the mix often while feeding the plants as you will notice a lot of sediment at the bottom of the water pail.

GS,

I mix mine in a 2qt milk jug. I fill it half way with tap water, let it set a few days. Then I add the Budda Grow and what ever else and shake vigorously. Then I pour that in to a large watering bucket.

these were weak looking seedlings 2 weeks ago that got a few doses of Budda Grow.
G10_Ds_2_wks.jpg

this is them at 6 weeks (2 weeks into 12/12). the last Budda grow I used was last week. I would have to give it a :thumb:
I will feed with organic teas now.
G10_room_view_2_wks_flwr_PeDsWR.jpg

Roots is a great line of nutes. I have been using it for years and have not a complaint about it.... The whole line of their nutes are good chit...

Hey there! I am trying to help my friend find some more info on the Roots Organics Nutrients feeding schedules. We have both tried finding some information period and have come up empty handed :-( Does anyone know where I could find one that isn't the one recommended by the manufacturer? I currently use Earth Juice myself and I had to go digging for recipes other than what the manufacturer recommended and that was much easier to find information on :p

I am trying out their hydro Soul formula now, Having a hard time dialing in the ph on this for some reason, started @6, next day it was 7, maybe i didn't rinse my media well enough but I'm loving the growth spurt from the Grow-N.

"Is using the Roots Organics the same? is it truly organic since i would be adding liquid chemicals."

Absolutely Not Organic! if you are using any type of hydro fuel or liquid chemicals you are cheesing out on doing organics. The whole purpose of using organics is to stimulate your microbes to eat organic materials and poop out "inorganic" manure that roots can eat up. By using liquid chemicals you are bypassing the whole organic process. This is not an option for a purely organic grower. You can achieve incredible yields with "Real Organics" not to mention the luscious flavor. Check out Home | Dragonfly Earth Medicine , and Dragonfly Earth Medicine for some really nice organic grow tips.

Stick with pure Organics, you are creating sacred medicine. Roots or any other organic line is great. We prefer earth medicine.

Big Up!!!

"Is using the Roots Organics the same? is it truly organic since i would be adding liquid chemicals."

Absolutely Not Organic! if you are using any type of hydro fuel or liquid chemicals you are cheesing out on doing organics. The whole purpose of using organics is to stimulate your microbes to eat organic materials and poop out "inorganic" manure that roots can eat up. By using liquid chemicals you are bypassing the whole organic process. This is not an option for a purely organic grower.

Ummmm i know this thread is a bit old but you my friend are wrong just because its a liquid nutrient doesn't mean its a inorganic chemical nutrient. there are 100% organic liquid nutrients. maybe you should do some research before giving out false information. as to the original poster i use the Full roots organic line including their soil and fabric pots and a few of their dry nutrients and I'm having amazing results. i did notice that at first it burned my plants from seed easily but after a week or 2 of gradually increasing the amount they were fine and LOVE the nutrients. they are looking and smelling amazing.

keep it Green.

I use Organic Nutrients called BioBizz and it has been working great for me. I used BioBizz Grow with BioBizz Fish mix for my veg and my plants are super green and grew like monsters. For my flower stage i am using BioBizz Bloom and BioBizz Top Max. This is my first all organic grow with all organic dirt and nutrients. Cant wait to see the final results and taste the flavor. But it is lookig like my best grow ever.
You only need to use the grow or fish blend but dot together

Just started using Roots Organic Nut, i am using Buddha Grow, Trinity, and extreme serene and BIOAG's full power for humic acid. I see the feeding table from Root's show Ancient Amber also for veg grow feeding. i am using Promix soiless media in an outdoor grow. Just started so i will let you know what i think about the nutrients is a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom