Rosin Robin’s First Grow: Coco Coir

Rosin Robin

420 Member
Autoflower - Amnesia Haze, Blueberry and Northern Lights

I soaked 3 seeds overnight and then planted seeds 3 days ago. All 3 had tap roots showing when placed in coir/perlite mix. Two are sprouting, but no sign of the blueberry seed.... ‍actually dug around gently and seed is gone! No flipping clue! Soaking new seed now and will go in little pot when tap root pops out. They are planted in small coir pots and will bill be planted in 5 gallon bag when bigger with no need to remove from coir pot.

Growing indoors in a 2x4 grow tent on a table I made using an idea I saw on these forums.
(THANKS!!! Drain Table for a 4X4 tent)

Light: LED Grow Light 2x4 ft Flower Compatible with Samsung LM301B Diodes & MeanWell Driver Dimmable Grow Lights Full Spectrum

Fertilizer; canna coir parts a and b will be used when the seedlings are big enough.

BDB93A3E-B104-42B8-80CF-ED346128E39C.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Rosin. I'll tag along and watch your grow with you. let me know if you have questions

Welcome Rosin Robin to 420 Magazine. Good to see another rosin lover . I’ll follow as well and if you get the chance Grandpa Tokin has a rosin thread it’s in my signature below check it out .

Back
Top Bottom