Rough night

T

ThaRanger21

alright, so the other night i was chillin at my homies house with the boys. we rolld a few blunts, hit the bong etc...... so we're chillin watchin Half Baked we're all hella fucked up now and my boy goes out to the kitchen and theres 4 of us left in the living room. all of the sudden we hear someone yell in the kitchen so we run in there and my this dudes kicking the shit outta my homie and the yell was because the dude stabbed him. so another one of my boys grabs the motherfucker and we all start fuckin him up. we beat him to the ground and then kicked him in the head till he passed out. it turned out my boy sold him a "pre-weighed" half and the dude wheighd it up to 8.5 hahaha so that motherfucker was pissed. anyway we dragged that fucker to the street and left his ass out there hahaha. unfortunatly we had to take my boy to the hospital for the cut so it kinda fucked up the night.

damn that sucks for both those dudes. one gets screwed short and the other gets stabbed. not a good outcome. so where exactly did he get stabbed?

Yeah it sucks ive been stabed before its not something that is fun.

Btw i hope your friend gets better.

i get lifted said:
hopefully the guy that stabbed him got pretty fucked up, sounds like it anyways

yeah it also sucks to be kicked in the head!

what did you all tell the hospital happend?

wise wizard said:
damn that sucks for both those dudes. one gets screwed short and the other gets stabbed. not a good outcome. so where exactly did he get stabbed?

it was a pretty small jab in his thigh

Hope your boy gets better soon.

But dude, I get that he attacked your mate, but don't kick him till his down and passes out... That's just wrong. Just kick him outta the joint and tell him to fuck off. But the dude was an idoit anyways. When you buy weed, you know what the quantity you wanna get looks like more or less. If he's getting a half, 14g and only ends up getting 8.5, he's one dumb motherfucker, your are missing like half or your order more of less. Also, you don't go to the dude's place and beet him up when he's got his boys in the nest room that are gonna back him up.... Fuct up dudes, that's all I gotta say about that.

ΩΩPTRΩΩ said:
a beating will only make things worse.
yeah, he might get his boys together and do some shit on yall. or just come back by himself and finish the job.

yeahh said:
ow dude. im glad i live in the suburbs that kinda shit never happens around here everyone just says sorry

yup i know what your talking about!

It was probably a warning stab
its still a stab...

if someone stabbed one of my friends, i would have kicked the shit outta him too, when weapons get involved you never know how far they will go, its best to get that punk outta there like you did

Back
Top Bottom