Round 1: Need Major Help! Is anyone 1 out there??!! Start up

karbzkush

Hey herbaholics need some help on my groW
Basic info:

Strain seeds (fem) : Critical Kush, RP OG kush#18, also maybe g13 P.express
Setup: Budbox tent, 250w MH & 250w HPS, temp gauge, fans, Essentials ph meter. two 6 litre Airpots
Medium: Bio bizz All mix ( soil (20%), compost (35%), worm castings (10%) and Perlite (30%) as well as a special 'pre-mix' (5%) )
Nutes: Biobizz grow,Bloom, Topmax
OK HERE GOES...

Guys i just put my seeds into the germination process and hopefully should take 24-48hours i will check on them sooner or later, they are stored in a place with a temp around 75-80F(paper towel method)

My question is:
Once they pop, is it possible to plant them straight into the 6L air pots or i would need to put them into rockwell cubes or something similar for them to get a good start or straight into 6Lpots is too much? Too much nutes in soil for seedlings?? I know the soil has enough food in there for nearly 4 weeks till i hope they get about 4/5 full set of leaves then start feeding with nutes??

How far should i keep the 250 w lights away from when they hatch after they are planted? a few cm?? As the 250w MH and HPS get very hot i dont want them to burn the leaves or fry it.

How much in quantity should i be feeding the seedlings when they start to sprout or grow?(Water that is) by eye or is there a certain amount like how many ml 10?20?50?

Please folks i am a complete newbie to this, but have no choice but to grow as i have alot of muscle pain and just have had 3 operations in regards to some removal of some tissue from inside me, i would rather grow and gain experience then to just buy. Please folks if possible im simple english,im no tech guy,simple is good.
[/SIZE]

Thats all Folks.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Three inch pots for propegation, when it has about 3 tiers go to the 6l pots. Im not sure aout the lighting and such as Im outdoor. BUt onething I am trying is cut an orange in half gut it, fill it with dirt and plant it in there, then you ont have to remove it from the peel once you go to the bigger pot, Not sure if it will work, but Ima try it next season.

if the lights hot on the back of your hand, its to close. let the soil dry out before watering, not to dry wilting is very bad. the plant can tolerate and does better this way. use wieght as your guide.
transplanting is anopther great way. i transplant at least 3 to 4 times. the roots should be a brilliant white also, thats an indication the plants very healthy. dont bother with what you can see unless its got a prob. focus all attention on the root ball. this is what determines the plants capabilities to take the neuts. up and make great use of them.
contant air movement! you will want to overwater them just by nature. dont! you will hate yourself. when you do water make sure its n ot just running through the soil. a 10% run off after watering is key. water slowly! till the top 2 inches of soil after the waters soaked in. rotate the plants daily, cut all lower branching that gets little light, dont cut the leaf to get more light to the bud. the bud is fed by the leaf.
hope this helps!
peace 68

i use solo cups and have 3 germinated seedlings in each one till they have 2 sets of leaf. then they are transplanted to their own solo cup till they require watering 2 times a day. then into a 1. gal bag then to a 2 gal bag. then finally a 3 gal bag.
transplanting is very good for the plant, as long as the stress from said transplanting is done right.
use a superthrive or vitamin b to help combat the stress of transplanting. i see no ill effects from transplanting when using this.
up until the 1 gal bads, the plants are under shop lights form the hardware store. daylight bulbs are the type and they grow a rockin plant. then when it gets under a hid lighting sys. they really go bonkers! very n ice to see and bennifit from!
peace

Back
Top Bottom