Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Black Gold Organic
If soil... What size pot? small to start
Size of light? T5 and cfl
Is it aircooled? yes
Temp of Room/cab? DIY
Type and strength of ferts used? Fox Farm when applicable

Just getting started with these little ones. The square pots are the Cheddarwurst and the round one is the Blue Hash. The cheddars are reg and the hash is a fem.

10817.jpg

More to come soon.

Strain Descriptions:

Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash is a great combination! It takes the mind sweep of Blueberry and mixes it with the ethereal calm of the California Hash Plant. Dinafem's Blue Hash is an Indica that flowers fast and changes from a bright violet to a dark purple when fully mature. This is a stunning cannabis strain for the indoor gardener. Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash has a low maintenance nature and resistance to mould make it easy to grow and is perfect for amateurs. Additionally, it produces a big yield of the high quality. Not only is the Blue Hash a great indoor plant but it also grows very well outdoors. It's cannabis seeds provide a sweet, fruity flavour that will leave your cares in the dust.

Cheddarwurst by AKG could be considered the first step in Alphakronik Genes "Cheese" project. Wanting to bring other flavors to the sweet and creamy taste and aroma of the Exodus Cheese cut, Alphakronik Genes used the father plant that had been used to create their infamous Snowdawg line, a Spacedawg male that was selected for it's Snowdawg dominant flavor and structure. What they created was hybrid that has been called by customers "the strongest pot I've ever smoked. It is for this reason we have begun a stabilization process to find the very best of the best traits in this hybrid. Until then, you have access to great genetics until they are gone. As a Limited Edition hybrid, these seeds will never be available again once they are sold out.

Thanks Deege. These are from seed. I haven't gotten into clones yet.

Dang man you on your 3rd grow and you haven't tried cloning yet?

Id say give it a shot on this grow you got nothing to loose and everything to gain. Not sure how you acquired the seeds but even if they were free dont you want to keep a good strain growing? Just a thought, but when i spent 60$ on seeds i wanted to get my moneys worth and get free clones from those seeds for life

Dang man you on your 3rd grow and you haven't tried cloning yet?

Id say give it a shot on this grow you got nothing to loose and everything to gain. Not sure how you acquired the seeds but even if they were free dont you want to keep a good strain growing? Just a thought, but when i spent 60$ on seeds i wanted to get my moneys worth and get free clones from those seeds for life

Cloning is good for those who want to keep a perpetual grow. I don't own my property, and have nosy neighbors, so I lay as low as I can. Grow a few, take a break. I'd love to be able to keep a mother and clone like crazy, just don't have the time or patience a this point. As far as keeping the good genetics, I buy reg seeds sometimes, so if I get a male and female, I pollinate. I get my moneys worth. Each plant yields way more than what I paid for the seeds :grinjoint:

I CANT BELIEVE THESE ARE DAY 14 from SEED! wtf am i doing wrong!

I just keep them under 24 hours of light with a 2' single bulb T5. I also give them cal/mag after the first set of leaves and continually feed it to them with every watering.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom