Round leaf strain - Test plant

It's interesting that some leaves have just two fingers instead of three, a couple of mine have that. Glad to see she's got some new leaves coming through there.

Feel free to post a pic up of your twin finger babys, would be good to compile strains that have similar features. It seems a lot may have them early then grow out of it as they mature.

Dutch Passion has now released a Autoflower Ducksfoot wow. Pretty much my intended breeding program, the Dauto haha as I call it looks like it has bloody good yield for an auto, and the plants grow pretty large for a auto ( upto 1m)

Yield 60 - 70 grams a plant... tucked away in garden doing its thing. And odour is suppose to be low as well.

Auto%20Duck5.jpg

Auto%20Duck8.jpg

Auto%20Duck12.jpg

More about DP Auto Duck:

The plant didn’t grow to much more than 65-70 cm, but the central bud, and all the side branches really began to swell, and I could tell, that this was a truly great auto in the making. They got some bloom enhancer like my other autos, but other than that, they didn’t really need any special care. They didn’t get any mould, which I had on a few of the other autos, maybe due to a bit more open structured buds than other strains. Trimming was very easy, and already a few weeks after drying I could try my first Auto Duck smoke, which – to say the least – was a great pleasure. A nice uplifting after dinner smoke, that made me go get my garden speakers out, and sit in the summer night with my missus, and just enjoying ourselves

My conclusion is, that this is a truly great auto, that I’ll be growing for the seasons to come. Very easy, great yielder, and a fast and stealthy too. It gets my strongest recommendation!

Congratulations to Danish George who managed two successive auto crops in the short Scandinavian growing season. Autos offer new ways for outdoors growers to grow fast crops, Auto Duck is a fast way to grow cannabis and thanks to the unusual leaf shape they are easier to grow in urban environments without being recognised. If you are looking for an easy and stealthy way to grow some cannabis this spring/summer, it doesn't get much easier than Auto Duck®

Whoa, that Duck Auto just doesn't look like cannabis does it! That's amazing.

One of my NLs had a little growth spurt recently, and I've had to raise my lights twice in 2 days! I've even noticed tiny little new leaves growing on the stem at the nodes which is promising. Still absolutely tiny for 30 days but at least it's growing a bit more haha. It'll probably be Christmas by the time it's ready for harvest!!

Also poping a bean of the below to see how it looks.

Mephisto Genetics - Deep Blue C
Deep Blue C is a limited edition cross of two of Mephisto Genetics' favourite 2014 strains Her lineage is 24 carat (sour boggle x purple indica) x Chem city blues (chemdogging x auto blues). The 24 carat afghanica influence makes the plants more compact, with higher density buds and also bringing the finishing time down.

She can also colour up under cooler temperatures with hints of blue and purple, with a deep intoxicatingly fruity aroma, making Deep Blue C the perfect name. Deep Blue C likes to form a long and dense main cola, and is a plant suitable for Sea-of-green growing.

The smell is not a carbon filter killer whilst growing, she just releases a mild sweet stench when moved around. Highly recommended for medicinal use, appetite stimulation, help with insomnia and pains are frequently reported. It certainly holds it's own against many high quality photoperiod indicas and hybrids.

29041586250825331_big.jpg

Back
Top Bottom