Round Two: Cannabis Production!

HNY, CB
A strong start on the veggers. Great looking strains. I pm-ed katsu a while back to look at getting some of those strains you’re running. Never got back. Must only do biz on IG I wouldn’t know.
Hope to see them through with you. Good growing!
Hey brother - hit me up by email, I must have missed your pm

How's the nose on the Black Lime Bubba? This should be a seriously terpy strain :cool:

Yup shes a pretty strong smell, also smells wonderful. Good n dank. Cant wait.

Attachments

• 20200108_174916.jpg
    20200108_174916.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20200108_174949.jpg
    20200108_174949.jpg
    805.8 KB · Views: 45
:love:-ing your garden Cadboy, coming on strong.

Thanks for your shout out to @katsubluebird back there I always woulda wondered what happened. I miss notifications and wotnot all the time, you just gotta blink..

Hey brother - hit me up by email, I must have missed your pm

Thanks, I’ll pm you again. Just looked, Oct I mssged about a callout you’d made for some beta testers. Thought it’d be rude not to put my hand hoof up ;) it was likely already out of date anyway so what the hey. Clip clop.

If I may.. I watched the Adam Dunn link in your sig and enjoyed your interview immensely.
I like your description of the potency you’re looking for in a keeper strain “blunt force trauma”, I see what you did there. :cool:
Nice montage of your garden running in the back of it too. One of your captions caught my eye “holy donkey dicks batman” :laugh: had to agree!
Total respect for your work, Katsu :adore:
Will chat off page, eh?
Your observations about breeders sometimes basing decisions on lab results alone without smoking it were illuminating.
Kinda like a deaf guy picking the chart toppers off of mtv clips, hmm..
My feed on that interview clipped right at the point where you said you gotta have 400w HPS to grow great weed! Now, I’m not trying to start a fight (phew! that was close) you were probably about to say how great some of the new leds are for all I know. :p I just wanted to say I took heart from that. Donkeys like to know when they are on the right track. So many paths..
:morenutes:

Yes and no.
I was doing good with them, then I acedently fried them with nutes ,( all the leaves went yellow and crispy. So I stoped taking photos.

However, the smoke report was still good.
Dried it for 5 days then into mason jars with 62% RH bodivida packs. Been slowly smoking on it over the last few months.

I'm sure I got maybe 4oz from 1 plant in a 2x2.

I've attached some photos of the BLB that I grew out here.

Attachments

• 20200108_174916.jpg
    20200108_174916.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
  • 20200108_174949.jpg
    20200108_174949.jpg
    805.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 20200110_204758.jpg
    20200110_204758.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
I gave a good friend a clone of BLB a while back and here is a few shots, it's still growing as I type this, He is planning to take this outside the end of May roughly and will let it flower.

@katsubluebird anyone who ever needed some quality genetic, dont be shy. @katsubluebird is the man to chat with.
No regrets y'all.

Attachments

• 20200207_153622.jpg
    20200207_153622.jpg
    881.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Resized_20200328_131838.jpeg
    Resized_20200328_131838.jpeg
    625 KB · Views: 32
This is all I got left from the BLB, you can likely see the nute burn in it.

Eventhough I was rough on this plant, it still tastes dank, potent and smells good. You can definitely smell some lime in it. Takes some aces and pain away and gives ya the munchies ;)

Attachments

• 20200329_202208.jpg
    20200329_202208.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 35
Sorry y'all, I had some things going on and couldn't keep up with journaling and stayin in touch.

I'm back on track now. Got a new 3x3 tent and improved the air flow and got the tent vented outside now.

Ready for a new grow in the near future guys/gals.

Hit this thread up and let see if we still got awesome people here looking at my threads.

Promise the next thread goin up will be classic.

The beginning of any grow is exciting and boring, would like to get to the good stuff, watching buds/seeds/smell develop!

I wonder if anyone has ever made CBD Dominant bubble hash? For me hash gives a great body overall good feeling. Cant imagine how great the body will feel with a strain that's already proven to do wonders for the brain/body. I will likely make hash from roughly half of the charlottes web, so I can turn it into hash- caps.
i can answer this ith 100% certainty and yes, ive managed to try CBD concentrates of all varieties from rosin to bubble to bho to supercritical co2, i find it doesnt do anything for me at all though, but i find ice water bubble all tastes the same, like fresh terps.

Take a look at Frenchy Cannoli on you tube he has some great hash vids up, my first lot of bubble bags were sourced from Ali express little 1 gal bags now I just run rubbish through them so as not to wreck my good bags if you have a 220, 160, and a 45 you can make good hash. I run mine through a 220, 160, 73 and a 25. Im pretty sure that they do a cbd hash from cbd strains Frenchy talks about making cbd hash in one of his vids.

you gotten onto all mesh bags already? they're perfect, you let it settle an the water ust runs off. 220, 75, 45, 25 is only ones i do but I double each of them up (not the 220 work bag though and ATLEAST the 25micron)and then i will lift up the 75, forcibly shake it into the nxt 75 where itll drain with no effort quite quickly, then do that again, ive checked and it made like 2% difference in yield and saved me fucking around with alot of cold water

Back
Top Bottom