Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

Nice man! I feel out the plants and set up when I'm not sure what I'm reading is right... If u haven't tried or looked at smart pots check them out. Also check out coast of Maine stonington blend. Pretty much a super soil with all u need just add water and light... Do not throw ur babies straight into it. It's hot. Not sure if you know about it but a great cal mag and super good for plant root and froth is pure coconut water or a few drops of pure oil. I also use pure organic neem powder to my soul and feedings. Helps with growth and stops pests and more. Organic is way to go. Don't need worry about ph or anything. (Accept the ph of water).

Update. Sept 16th day 9 Jenna is starting to grow faster.. She got her first real watering with some coconut oil and neem phd 6.5 distilled water. Starting to understand even more to listen to the plant. You just know... I also just ordered 2015 new Mars hydro 48x5 reflector. Can't wait to get to using it.. I also was thinking when it gets to bloom to use both lights.. Not sure exactly how going to fit and make work but I'm open to ideas and will be experementing. Just want to know if it's to much?! Anyways here's a photo of her. Humidity staying around 53 percent sometimes a lil more. Temp light off 78 79 temp with light on 82-84. Uselly stays at 81 82. When or if it rises I add ice cubes in box to add humidity and drop temp. Seems to work perfect. Read on a post...

image32716.jpg

IMG_45994.jpg

40-55g every 3 weeks for 6 months.
That's where it all started. 12/12 off seed.

Now i'm in bigger and better things ;) it's a learning fun experience.

IMG_45994.jpg

40-55g every 3 weeks for 6 months.
That's where it all started. 12/12 off seed.

Now i'm in bigger and better things ;) it's a learning fun experience.

This is how my plans started, opted for building myself a box instead.

Looks well here organiclife. Baby girl looks happy :goodjob:

Another update sept 19/15 9:20pm eastern time. Temp 81 lights on. Rh 56percent. Day 12.
Waterned phd 6.2 added some pure coconut water and dash neem.
Jenna is really starting to grow fast! I noticed roots coming out bottom smart pot! She has a nice mj plant smell to her now when u get really close.. Something that bugged me out is this little plant growing under the canopy of Jenna!? I plucked and planted in another pot outside and it's growing lol go figure.. If you what it is or how the hell it happened let me know :). My Mars hydro light should be in in a few days! This light is obviously doing good work but I can't ware to see the Mars..
image32982.jpg
image32983.jpg

Update! Day 15 for Jenna. Sept 22 8pm eastern. Rh 54. Temp 81. Jenna just keep growing fast. Even more roots picking out of bottom of smart pot. I think she will need a good watering again tomorrow or next day. She got attacked by the cat a little bit ago. Fucker.. So glad she is neemed up. Got a few leafs but seems ok. Here some pics top and side views. My Mars light should be here in 2 days(thurs). I am wondering when I should start the lst? I was also wondering if I should do a foiliar spray? Hope all is well with everyone. Been working a lot..
image275.jpeg
image276.jpeg

She's looking good! :bravo: I'm no expert but I think you could start with some LST. I think I waited one more set of leaves with my current plant but I didn't want to start too soon.

Yours, like mine, is fairly short and compact. Helped me to pull those outer branches further out. I have some nice looking colas from the areas I LST's to the side of the pot.

I haven't used any sprays and leaning towards not using any. That's just me. I try not to get anything on the leaves. I am interested in what other recommendations might be for sprays.

Spray is ok important is that light is of.
So spay 1 hr before light goes on or just before light out.

I would wait a little more for LST and not all like it but I never had done better than average with autos.

Hey everyone here's an update since Jenna got her first feeding of light tea, neem,coconut oil, agave and Ph with apple cider viniger. All organic. Pages at 6.8 lowest I could get it with out adding a lot of viniger. Didn't think be good idea to keep going with it. It's 12 pm eastern time. The temp with lights is 81. Rh54 and rising because of watering. She is growing still so much.. Stem is getting thicker and more roots out of bottom and prob will start coming out of sides. The way I fed and watered this time by the guide of nobody I poured around ege of smart pot to cause more root growth searching for water and food. My Mars hydro reflector is in tomorrow!!!! Can't wate to use it. I want to say my ufo light is def doing its job well tho. Here's some pics. Ul see the cat damage better now and U will see bottom leaves dying some. Either it's from cat or be it needed food/water. Either way everything else is nice green and growing. Thanks to everyone who has helped me to get to this point. Got a long way to go and grateful for the love.
image327.jpeg
image326.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom