Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

organiclife

Royal bluematic. Seed sowed at 130pm sat sept 5. Soil- coast of main stonington blend, black gold seedling mix. Organic water only no added nutes. Water phd 6.8 add small amount of pure unprocessed coconut water for seedling growth. 3 gal smart pot. Bottom 1/4 stoning ton blend with a black gold Layer on top. Blend of stoning ton 20percent and black gold 80 percent. Middle of pot had a container with soil around. Then took container out filled with black gold only. Seed was placed 1 inch finger whole in slightly moistened and covered. Have small some over top for humidity. Doing indoor grow box. 30"x15"x15". Led ufo 150 watt (50x3watt) full band 18 inches from top soil. Container used is a 3 gal smart pot. The soil was put in sun for a week outside in pot. Moistened when needed. Has intake and outtake air built in with carbon filters. Using standard light timer. Light cycle 20/4 whole way.

Popped! Root coming out 930am sept 6. Sunday. Waiting for it to push through soil.

I'm a new indoor grower. Want to thank this forum for allowing me to be apart of a great collection of grow journies! Pls feel free to ask questions and leave me advice. ✌️

Just checked and she's popinjay through soil! Spent 7/15 3pm eastern time. Stoked
image32083.jpg

Here's pic of her popin.

hey thanks for the guidance man! Very grateful for it! ill be adding the sig when I can get on my pc... Sorry u got bugs for your joy grow. Neem in soil and spray or with watering a is best I found. Organic the way it was meant to be. ✌��️✌��

Well prepped for bugs now, they came in with the clones so lesson learned there. But yeah I'm trying to be as organic as possible.

She does look at little twisted and slight yellowing on her tips. That soul might be a little hot for her at this young age. I have no experience with the soil you are using tho. I think MassMedMan is using the same soul tho. Pop into his journal and say hi.

MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Back
Top Bottom