Royal Bluematic - Indoor Grow Box - Organic Soil - 50x3 Watt Full Band LED UFO

It's here!! It all came early!! Got it all set up running well and looks great! Only thing I may change and buy in bigger outtake fan but will see if need.. Got both lights up in upside down v. I think it's in good angle and direction for Jenna. Only thing waiting on in mail is yo yo hangers... Be nice to rais or lower. Right now it's stationary best I can. She smells so good slight blueberry more skunky. Temp lights off and everything going(just hooked up) is 77 I can see that temp going down to 75 in time. Lights on in less half hour and I'll know if need bigger outtake fan ect.. Rh is staying at 60 so far.
image628.jpeg
image629.jpeg

If the fan is big enough you should be able to stay at +2° over ambient temp.

If you need a carbon filter look first at them some sizes are more expensive with same cfm.
I like to take a bigger fan than needed with a speed controller.
Don't buy to cheap or you pay double if you like growing.

And if you cant lower the light lift the pot 15-20" from light.
With LED many plants need more Cal-Mag so look where to get it in case.

Looking good btw:grinjoint:

I think 81 is fine for led.
I'm at 76f - lights off and lights on 80-84f never seen a problem.
I would like to maintain my grow at 76f, but that means more money, portable a/c = $$ , more power draw = $$ etc.

Looks great, Organic :goodjob: I have my LED in a much shorter tent and during a couple of these heat waves the tent was in the mid-90's for a couple days. Not ideal but didn't seem to have a long term effect. I'm thinking it averaged mid-80's most of July/Aug.

Update! Oct 5/15 1227 eastern time. Jenna is doing so well and flowering away! Massive long pistols and she's just getting started.. She got a watering last night of table spoon aloe juice, teaspoon agave and honey, almost table spoon of coconut water. All organic of course. Used 6.3ph spring water and distilled water. Right after watering,(about an hour or so) she bulged up in leaves and seemed to really get happy. I moved her up closer to the lights. About 13 inches from center angle of lights to top of her. Not sure exactly where to measure in the upside down v angle and figured be best best spot to measure. Def notice a difference from doing that. More pistols and bigger. More roots shooting out all over smart pot. She's sitting about soil at about 9+inches and about 11 almost 12 inches wide from tip to to tip large leafs. Temps are higher up this high. Got fan go over her inline pulling out(new bigger inline should be here wed..) opening up tent here and their at hottest times and adding 2 small cups of ice to keep temps at 82 up to 84 lights on. Full blast. Doesn't seem to really be bothering her and I'm doing way I can. This is really fun growing and seeing the changes! I love this and feels so natural. I even got the misses helping out and into it some. Wat a big difference with her about it now... Well thanks again for all the support and love and it's obviously helping a lot!:thumb::thanks::high-five::Namaste: enjoy the pics.
image725.jpeg
image726.jpeg
image727.jpeg
image728.jpeg

Update! Oct 5/15 1227 eastern time. Jenna is doing so well and flowering away! Massive long pistols and she's just getting started.. She got a watering last night of table spoon aloe juice, teaspoon agave and honey, almost table spoon of coconut water. All organic of course. Used 6.3ph spring water and distilled water. Right after watering,(about an hour or so) she bulged up in leaves and seemed to really get happy. I moved her up closer to the lights. About 13 inches from center angle of lights to top of her. Not sure exactly where to measure in the upside down v angle and figured be best best spot to measure. Def notice a difference from doing that. More pistols and bigger. More roots shooting out all over smart pot. She's sitting about soil at about 9+inches and about 11 almost 12 inches wide from tip to to tip large leafs. Temps are higher up this high. Got fan go over her inline pulling out(new bigger inline should be here wed..) opening up tent here and their at hottest times and adding 2 small cups of ice to keep temps at 82 up to 84 lights on. Full blast. Doesn't seem to really be bothering her and I'm doing way I can. This is really fun growing and seeing the changes! I love this and feels so natural. I even got the misses helping out and into it some. Wat a big difference with her about it now... Well thanks again for all the support and love and it's obviously helping a lot!:thumb::thanks::high-five::Namaste: enjoy the pics.
image725.jpeg
[

Pistils are the white hairs that emerge from female flowers and I don't see any of them yet. What is it that you think "pistols" are?

Looks really healthy and robust tho. :thumb:

L8r

Wow look how big she got!! I bet she grows another 18 inches taller. Side branching is about to go crazy too. Start looking for tops on the side branches, that will be hidden under big fan leaves, and tuck those big leaves to the side of the tops trying to reach for the light.

:goodjob:

Hey! Thanks buddy!! So I have a issue. Spider mites. Noticed them only on on the bottom of pot when I was checking to see how many more roots coming and that's when I was like WTF!! Well I feel they didn't go anywhere but their bc of all the neem I use in soil and lay on top of soil. In waterings and in the fouler spray when I sprayed back in veg. Well I neemed on top neemed in soil neemed water the soil neemed the bottom hard. Had it sit in the water for a bit. Then dummed out excess water. Added tiny bit of aloe juice to help heal. I topped dress her a little too. As of now she's still great and if anything showing signs of more progress and happy. I don't see any of the little fudgers.. Better have this issue now then never and glad not everywhere.. Send the love Jenna needs it. No idea were they came from.

Update! Day 7 flower. Temps to were the plants sit hight wise is 84 wen ice melted completely. 81 when open or ice in their. Rh staying under 50. She looks great and happy and obviously still growing in high gear.. Moved leafs that are blocking light to bud areas but only so much.. Don't want her to get to pissed off.. Now for the mites. Well I saw a couple on bottom again. Neemed the heal out of bottom of smart pot and dusted top soil again. Added a lil aloe juice to saucer with the been water. Fudgers die instantly in the solution and seems to def keep them away.. They are not on top soil or Jenna's stem leafs or anything.. I feel she will make it and soon be over with.. Glad now instead of when full budded. Ur stink seems to come and go.. Stronger when lights off and she sits a bit. Way more of a fruity skunky smell. I love it. Hopefully next post the mites are gone :) I feel they will be. Thanks for love and vibes.
image834.jpeg

Mites don't live in the soil. They leave little white spots all over the leaves and lay their eggs on the undersides. Probably fungus gnats or some other soil dwelling bug. See any tiny black flies around?

L8r

Back
Top Bottom