Royal Purple

Haha420

Strain (Name): Royal Purple
Price: $25
Taste: Almost fruity, a very sweet and pleasant after taste. Definately reminds you of a purple strain taste.
High: You feel this hit in your brain only a second or two after you begin to inhale, it is practically instant. A very heavy body load that leaves you surprisingly clear headed and pleasantly tripped out, it is actually a very psychoactive high that makes you giggle.
Appearance: Beautiful deep purple nugs covered in white THC (looks as if frosted with sugar) and covered in dark read hairs.
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Looked like a pretty airy bud which had me very skepticaln, but looks are decieving and was MUCH more dense than i had thought, and actually weighed out more than i had paid for!
Smell: Smell was very fruity sweet and almost not at all skunky, a very exotic marijuana aroma
Overall: i give it a strong 10/10
Additional Comments: It may just be personal preference but i absolutely love the high this strain of cannabis gives and will be calling to see if it is at all possible to obtain any seeds haha

well i have to admit it was only a half 8th, but it made for a seriously incredible weekend :allgood:

i also just checked my KIF catcher today and i notice all the KIF is purple tinted :)adore: ) i have never seen this before but DAMN! it hits hard!

Yeah dude... One of my friends uncle used to grow it out for the clubs.. Man it was awesome. After toking all day my friend brought out a nug and some zags. I rolled and smoked. After the session I was sooo fucking high.. Intence trip, I had to laydown.. After 30 min I was still tripping so I decided to walk home. Still tripping.. Was a great walk to say the least.

SmokeyMacPot said:
Yeah dude... One of my friends uncle used to grow it out for the clubs.. Man it was awesome. After toking all day my friend brought out a nug and some zags. I rolled and smoked. After the session I was sooo fucking high.. Intence trip, I had to laydown.. After 30 min I was still tripping so I decided to walk home. Still tripping.. Was a great walk to say the least.

oh man thats sick dude! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

i had pretty much called up the club where i bought the royal purple from right after posting this a long time ago and asked if they could get a hold of any seeds but unfortunately they couldnt help me out

Back
Top Bottom