Royal Seed Bank: Introduction

RoyalSeedBank

420 Member
Hi 420 family :)

I want to introduce Royal Seed Bank to the 420magazine community :cool:

Simply put: we are a Seed Bank Directory that is constantly growing and our goal is to be the largest seed bank directory in the industry.

As of now (Beginning of March 2019), we have 351 strains listed in our platform from 7 different seed bank suppliers. You can do a search for a specific strain on our website and we will show you where to buy it at the best price.

Some more reasons why you should use our platform:

• Buy from Trusted Seed Banks.
  • Save Money in finding easily the Best Deals for your Seeds.
  • All our Partners accept Credit Cards.
  • Most of our Partners are Shipping Worldwide.
  • Multi-Currency Pricing.
What is our goal?

We know that there is a high demand in the medical cannabis industry.

Our goal is to provide the medical benefits for every strain of cannabis to anybody who wants to grow them.

We are currently working on a new platform in the background which will give us much more flexibility to serve the needs of our customers.

We have the following features currently on our platform:

• Search and look for specific seed types: Feminized, Regular or Auto-Flowering
  • Filter by Price or Popularity
  • Get Detailed Information of the Strains (Medical Benefits are in the making)
What to expect with our new platform

• A LOT more filtering Options
  • Search For Indica, Sativa or Hybrid Strains
  • Search for CBD Strains
  • Search for a Specific THC or CBD %-Level
  • Advanced Filtering for Medical Benefits
  • A Membership System: Users will be able to bookmark their favorite Strains, Leave Review, Upload Images of their own Growth (…) à We are a Family and we show others what we have created and help each other.
  • A Highly Improved UI/UX for Desktop and Mobile Devices
NOW, what do we expect from the 420 Community?

We are asking for your Honesty.

We want your feedback!

What do you like on our current platform and what you do not like?

Are there any other features that you want to see/have?

As we stated initially, we want to be the Number One in our field. We know that this requires a lot of work, but we are ready to put the work in!

And be assured: each feedback will be considered!

--

We really appreciate your help and HAPPY GROWING to our Cannabis Family! :cool:

just harvested two of your strains Hulkberry and a critical and am starting a run of clones from the hulkberry now( sadly only 1 of 6 seeds survived germination and seedling stage ???. ) .would like to try the Royal Gorilla and your gelato too. They look beautiful to grow and smoke .

So I didn't wait long and have a bit t of feedback right away, seems like there is a bug when viewing autoflowers, currency won't let me change off of Euro. I click CAD and it reverts back. Tried clicking reg strains and it comes up in cad, go back and its Eur. I'll keep looking around :lot-o-toke:

:welcome: I'm coming close to the end of my grow and in need of beans so I'll check your site today too and provide any feedback I have!
Great!! Let us know ^^

just harvested two of your strains Hulkberry and a critical and am starting a run of clones from the hulkberry now( sadly only 1 of 6 seeds survived germination and seedling stage ???. ) .would like to try the Royal Gorilla and your gelato too. They look beautiful to grow and smoke .
Oh that's bad :( We don't have those strains listed on our site though, maybe you confuse us with Royal Queen Seeds? They are a different company ;)

Consider sponsoring some of the 420Mag contests here....lots of good exposure and a great way for excellent growers to experience your service.
Great idea! We will, of course, have a look :)

So I didn't wait long and have a bit t of feedback right away, seems like there is a bug when viewing autoflowers, currency won't let me change off of Euro. I click CAD and it reverts back. Tried clicking reg strains and it comes up in cad, go back and its Eur. I'll keep looking around :lot-o-toke:
Really? Which browser are you using?

Welcome to 420 magazine. I’m looking forward to growing some of your high quality seeds in my hydroponic system. I’ll give your company a shot my next growing opportunity. I’ve tried so many and look forward to all new suppliers. And thank you for your sponsorship. It’s keeping this amazing community alive for future growers and medical users to get first hand information on different products and growing methods :thanks::bravo::welldone:

Great!! Let us know ^^

Oh that's bad :( We don't have those strains listed on our site though, maybe you confuse us with Royal Queen Seeds? They are a different company ;)
ouch so sorry. not a breeder. my mistake.

Will my VISA card work? I tried to use it with a very large seller in GB, they advised me to tell my bank to allow overseas transactions (which they did) and it still failed. The seller then shared that despite allowing overseas transactions VISA cards really do not work with them (and send them cash or use bitcoin; a little marketing technique perhaps when they told me otherwise), will they with you?

Back
Top Bottom