Royal Seed Bank: Introduction

There is usually one person from each company that answers these threads as the sponsor. They probably have the day off. Some sponsors check in weekly, some daily.

Will my VISA card work? I tried to use it with a very large seller in GB, they advised me to tell my bank to allow overseas transactions (which they did) and it still failed. The seller then shared that despite allowing overseas transactions VISA cards really do not work with them (and send them cash or use bitcoin; a little marketing technique perhaps when they told me otherwise), will they with you?
Hi Elvin,

I suppose it works well, at least we didn't get any feedback related to Visa payment failures... I think there are a lot of factors that can make this happen... sometimes it's not "Visa" but the bank that is strict with this type of transaction.

Contact Form showing October 9 2018 today. I went off site and back in 3 times...same result.
Hey Mark,

Can you explain to me what is your issue? Sorry, I don't get you ^^

Welcome to :420: @royalseedbank
It's great to have you as a sponsor. I'm looking forward to giving you my money;)

You might be interested in running comparative grow where you sponsor 'x' number of members here. It's a great way to interact with the community and I'm sure bring more awareness to your company.

I get first dibbs! Woohoo!
:party:

Seriously, welcome aboard!

Welcome to :420: @royalseedbank
It's great to have you as a sponsor. I'm looking forward to giving you my money;)

You might be interested in running comparative grow where you sponsor 'x' number of members here. It's a great way to interact with the community and I'm sure bring more awareness to your company.

I get first dibbs! Woohoo!
:party:

Seriously, welcome aboard!
Hey MrSauga,

Thanks for your great welcome :D

Yes its already on plan, we are preparing a contest... Stay updated ^^

Obviously, if they need a weekend person . . . .
Hey Elvin,

I'm sorry to not getting back to you on the weekend... I am already working 60h/weekly and did a deal with my wife.. no more work on the weekend.. Have to pass some time with my family too :) I hope you understand ;)

I do my best to replies to everyone on weekdays, normally I reply under 24 hours!

I wouldn't expect any sponsor to be available here at anytime let alone the weekend. It's not as if it's the company's business website. This is a forum, and the sponsor's section is there to promote their businesses, not operate from within them.
Enjoy your time with the family!
Just my humble opinion.

Hi Elvin,

I suppose it works well, at least we didn't get any feedback related to Visa payment failures... I think there are a lot of factors that can make this happen... sometimes it's not "Visa" but the bank that is strict with this type of transaction.
If you haven't heard of any ongoing issues with VISA then one can surmise it's all good!
To tell you the truth, once your competitor admitted that VISA doesn't really work with them (after being advised a personal trip to my Bank would make it work) and I needed to send cash or arrange a bitcoin payment it lost them a potential customer. I've never had my card denied in an over-seas transaction before by-the-way. Did they really believe I'd send them cash after my first contact with customer service involved them lying to me?
If it doesn't with you, at least you tried to be helpful (without the dishonesty of your competition), my view of you will still be favorable and I'll be way more willing to trust you in a cash transaction if needed.
Thank you for your answer!!!

I wouldn't expect any sponsor to be available here at anytime let alone the weekend. It's not as if it's the company's business website. This is a forum, and the sponsor's section is there to promote their businesses, not operate from within them.
Enjoy your time with the family!
Just my humble opinion.
Thanks MrSauga for sharing your opinion. At that time, we are just a start-up and our current team do not permit us to be available on weekends but of course, in the future, it may be a great addition! Also, I just want to note that we are a seed bank directory and do not sell seeds directly, we just help our users to find their strains at the best price from suppliers that we know, are reliable and will not cause issues with our visitor's orders. At that time, we do not have much support request so we prefer focus in the development of our platform instead of hiring a new employee to reply to emails on weekends :)

If you haven't heard of any ongoing issues with VISA then one can surmise it's all good!
To tell you the truth, once your competitor admitted that VISA doesn't really work with them (after being advised a personal trip to my Bank would make it work) and I needed to send cash or arrange a bitcoin payment it lost them a potential customer. I've never had my card denied in an over-seas transaction before by-the-way. Did they really believe I'd send them cash after my first contact with customer service involved them lying to me?
If it doesn't with you, at least you tried to be helpful (without the dishonesty of your competition), my view of you will still be favorable and I'll be way more willing to trust you in a cash transaction if needed.
Of course, I am also sharing your point of view on that... From what I understand, you tried to order from one of our partners and got the surprise they didn't accept Visa? If it's the case, I would really want to know who is the breeder so I can have a look closer to the situation. We take the quality of our partners seriously... We removed 7 partners in the past year so making false advertising is not something that we encourage.

Of course, I am also sharing your point of view on that... From what I understand, you tried to order from one of our partners and got the surprise they didn't accept Visa? If it's the case, I would really want to know who is the breeder so I can have a look closer to the situation. We take the quality of our partners seriously... We removed 7 partners in the past year so making false advertising is not something that we encourage.
No, you got that wrong ;) It was one of your competitor's (they have a fancy website, but perhaps not the best-trained customer service people, to put it gently) and I really doubt your company has anything to do with them.

I have and I back tracked it to my bank...

Welcome RSB!

I have and I back tracked it to my bank...
Yet my card had always worked overseas before (I'm a prolific internet shopper) and I was directed by the company's customer service to take every block off and it would work (even dodgy overseas websites with non-secure sites was OK'd by me) it was done by a personal visit to my bank (an hour that was wasted in the end) then even after that it still did not go through, so I gave up.

One week later the company emailed me (I had not contacted them after I gave up on completing the order one week prior) and shared that it was normal for VISA not to work with them so either try bitcoin or send cash. Let's not get into how "different" that is from how an honest business conducts business.

That is not going to happen especially now since we have Royal Seed Bank as our go-to source ;)

Haven't seen any activity for over a month, are you still around?
Yes, we are still there :) Sorry.. we are working on a new platform for our website and it takes a lot of our time so we are a bit less active on the forum for that reason.

Don't worry.. we are still alive :D

I have been looking for landrace strains and searched your site and found only 2 of the 100+ landrace strains known, I for one would appreciate a larger variety of these seeds including

Wild Thailand

Sotho Heights

Zimlicious

Ciskei

Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom