Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Wow looking beautiful!! Looks like a inch of snow on those girls! Appreciate the help in fish cakes thread! Thought I'd sub on this one as well! Little late so I got some reading to do I'd wanna see how you got here!

I got here one screw up at a time. Luckily I never had any issues with nutes or any pests. I think you will enjoy the read.

Nah hes gotta get more then that. Like 50-55 at least!

I am rooting for ya TG Superstar!

Yea I'm sure you're right, I usually under estimate (price is right rules; closest to without going over!). The buds look pretty dense too

I mean I just figured with 150 watts he should be getting about 150 grams under optimal conditions and packing them in, maybe even 200 grams.

The buds look pretty dense too. So lets hope TG blows us both away and harvests like 3 pounds somehow :D.

BTW I love the price is right (more so with Bob Barker though). I wanna win Price is right some day.

I'am going to guess 32.2+ grams dry:)

I am sticking to my guess. Very dense buds indeed. Remember I had to tie her up and she is still very heavy even after all the pruning... I think my guess is really accurate. So I am sticking with 49.6g dry.

Nah hes gotta get more then that. Like 50-55 at least!

I am rooting for ya TG Superstar!

I am thinking between 1 1/2 oz-2 oz. Hence my guess of 1 3/4 oz. (49.6g)

Slightly above to way above canuck.... still trying to prove a point fishy?

NOPE just being an aHole:tokin:
thanx for the rep I just made 600:)
dont have a clue if it means anything to anyone but me:)
anyway I'am smiling:):loopy:

I am at 42 on rep :)
Long way to go to get to you!

damnit gots to spread the love or it would have been 43!
and it would have been an honest rep:(

I think you hit me for 6pts a click. It has to do with rep power.

AWSUM TACTIC!!:welldone::welldone::yummy::yummy:

So you ve got some amber trichs ay?? Hmm.. Gettin close now mate:) Love amber.. How much longer you going to let her go for?? Hope ya get some killa smoke bro, and a yield your happy with.. But you have done a great job buddy... Be cool. Smokemup

I am feeling confident that Monday is the day. Seeing a little more amber each day. She looks to be bulking up a little still though. So it might go another week... time will tell next photos will be pre-harvest.

Now I feel like a dick for guessing lower, lol

I forgot that they needed support, so they are most likely pretty dense, which is excellent.

Annnd screw you fish cake! I'll take you on at Price is Right any day! I may,or may not have been on it, so I may, or may not, have experience lol

I forgot that they needed support, so they are most likely pretty dense, which is excellent.

Annnd screw you fish cake! I'll take you on at Price is Right any day! I may,or may not have been on it, so I may, or may not, have experience lol

Hey Canuck, I'd watch what you say to fish.....he hasn't had a date in awhile. he might take that as an offer :)

A low guess may be more accurate than you think.... Anything can still happen... Like mold. Lets hope not though. I think Fishy has the upper hand on the price is right though.... He has seen every episode.

Back
Top Bottom